Idiots!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I was just watching 'It's good to be Renee Zellwiger' on the E channel, and they said she likes to spend some nights in New Zealand and then they said 'Yup, watching Kuala's and munching on Kiwi fruit must be the life.'

IDIOTS! there are no Kualas in NZ! also Kiwi fruit didn't come from here! it comes from China!

They also say Russel Crowe's austrailian! he's not! he's from New Zealand!!!!!!!

These people really need to get the facts straight! it's insulting!

Mane
hah. haha. no expression

Kosta
Nothing as good as kiwi fruits could ever come out of New Z Land! roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlackC@t
I hope that wasn't an insult...........

Kosta
Sometimes, hope is all thats left stick out tongue

BlackC@t
What the f**k?....................Yes...................yes....................What the f**k?

Kosta
laughing out loud I'm kidding, relax.

Neo_Version 7
How's it like in NZ?

Did ppl there really get to be in the LOTR? Coz, COOLNESS!!

Tex
Only dumb blonds and bitchy gay men watch E! stick out tongue

silver_tears
I see you fit right in then Texy winkiss

Tex
Tramp! winkiss

silver_tears
Skank! winkiss

TOH
Things never change here... no expression Happy Dance

Tex
Like sil's granny panties! diva

Silver Stardust
Yay for stupid people no expression Too damn many in this world...

Hi TOH happy

TOH
Hi hug

BackFire
Russel Crowe was born in New Zealand but moved to Australia when he was a young child, so that's basically his home.

My mom was born in England but moved to America when she was 3 years old, doesn't mean she's English. She has no traits of english people.

Lord_Andres
very true BF

D-Double
I always thought that New Zealand was considered part of the continent that is Australia. If not, what continent is New Zealand on?

Lord_Andres
Australia double

BlackC@t
I don't think it's on any continent!

Even if he moved to Australia he was still born in NZ. NZ is NOT part of Australia, what do they even teach americans in school? erm

D-Double
stick out tongue

silver_tears
Least I have the decency to wear panties you whore winkiss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.