Thor (Frog with hammer) Vs. Daredevil (Zombie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

uQifg2WV
So what do you guys think about a battle between the transformed versions of Thor and Daredevil.

SnakeEyes
i remember when a frog took a pee pee on my bro... good times...

and when that zombie puked blood at me and then i stabbed him with a sawdering iron

deathclock
soldering iron

JudgeMENTAL
smile

DDurand
I don't really like the Marvel's Thor (too much wankified, and i don't like his "there is a true god and it's not me. Go and obey the clerc here". What a shitty story).But i dislike marvels zombies more. Lamest story ever.

Frog Thor is a very cool story. No uber-wankery, and Thor is really a hero, here. Need more stories than that.

Zombie Daredevil is a Zombie. They destroy themselves by hit to strong, and are driven (drived ?) by hunger

I bet on Thor, here : MJolnir is always Mjolnir.

DDurand
I don't really like the Marvel's Thor (too much wankified, and i don't like his "there is a true god and it's not me. Go and obey the clerc here". What a shitty story).But i dislike marvels zombies more. Lamest story ever.

Frog Thor is a very cool story. No uber-wankery, and Thor is really a hero, here. Need more stories as that.

Zombie Daredevil is a Zombie. They destroy themselves by hit too strong, and are driven (drived ?) by hunger

I bet on Thor, here : MJolnir is always Mjolnir.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.