Dude, Best. Dream. Ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
No kidding.

I was at this warehouse thing or something. And all of a sudden, Britney Spears comes out and tells me she's shooting some video. I'm like O.K. Coz i'm like so ****ing nervous. But she was nice (at least in the dream) and hot. She was less "Im a ****, i'm married Britney" and more "Ooops...I did it again Britney".But anyway, I got her autograph and took pictures with her and shit. And when I got home I kept thinking my friends are gonna get so jealous. I swear, I thought I was ****ing lucid dreaming!

When i woke up though, BYE BYE!

It was awesome!

Mane
puke

Kosta
So you have a dream about Britney and you dont even have sex with her?????? What a waste....stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
That would be BESTEST. DREAM. EVER. my man!

My stupid bro woke me up so damn early. I never know. maybe if I continued, I would've gone back and had sex with her?

???

Kosta
Your bro need to be tied naked to a street lamp at night in a nasty neighborhood.

Neo_Version 7
Amen.

mc pee pants
i've had better...

Ronny
me too no expression

britney messed

mc pee pants
^ditto

EDIT- well, not really... if given the chance, i would bang her like a salvation army drum.

Daedalus
LOL! big grin

Peeves-04
lol

Df02
the best dreams arent the horny teenager ones tho.
they're the funny 1's u can remember days afterwards!

i have a dream about zombies taking over the world pretty much every other day

Daedalus
I had a dream about zombies on a bus, and to make you feel safe they'd make there teeth fall out.... you'd relax, and then they'd grown back......then they'd mutilate you.

Df02
my 1, i was locked in my room with "the few survivors"....and all the zombies were outside the door.

then we heard a knock at the door, so we openened it (hey..its a dream ok!) and there were all these zombies gooin euurhghehs zombie-like. so i just said "no sorry, ur not allowed in....ur zombies!!" and i just heard "actually...im not a zombie..." - and it was the lead singer of Bloc Party (band i ws listening to before i went to bed lol), so we let him in.... and he had - funnily enough - blocks under his coat...so we blocked up the door and waited out the rest of the zombies time (cos they always just disappear after a while...) playing cards haha confused

badboy2004
my one was with she devil i had sex with her aswell

schizochic
i had one that the devil was seducing me in the underworld....strange.....but exciting

Neo_Version 7
Britney's outfit was so hot tho. but good dreams nonetheless.

WindDancer
That's it?! Or are you telling us the PG13 version of the dream?

mailedbypostman
I think he's just very moralistic.

Mane
holy crap me too!

ash007
well i dont remember my dreams anymore.

Neo_Version 7
I hate when that happens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.