Curses!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Hear of any strange curses lately? And no, there's no hidden meaning behind the thread; this is to talk about the supernatural and the strange. Anything spooky lately happen to anyone, or anything frightening gossip around?

Phoenix Aska
I don't know about any curses but there are always strange nooises outside my bedroom window....

(its probably just the stupid neighbors...)

Kosta
I cursed my friend, and now he has a hand growing out of his ASS!

BadKitty
thats coold blooded! haha!!

Kosta
I'm a nasty mister evil face

Silver Stardust
I was convinced that there was a ghost in the backstage area of my high school's auditorium that wanted to kill me...the number of injuries I got back there (including the makeup cabinet falling open on my head and nearly knocking me out) was ridiculous, even for me confused

JKozzy
There's this curse about a baseball team, and it seems to be waning away as they FREAKIN BEAT THE YANKEES eek!

Phoenix Aska
I heard about the Red Sox having a curse...

BadKitty
I can make creepy things happen with my mind...it true..my nick name is Carrie White

BackFire
What kinda stuff can you do?

BadKitty
well nothing on purpose and it's actually probably coincidence..but when ever I'm mad especially in a argument with someone creepy things happen.

for instance:I was in a nasty argument with my co-worker and one of those long florescent lights in offices came crashing down right next to him.

same type of thing happened to another co-worker..with in fifteen minutes of arguing with me got electrocuted..to the point his finger tips were cracked and he was out for 2 weeks.

my mom totally seen it when we were arguing and a shelf in her cairo (sp)cabinet some how fell on top of another breaking a bunch of her silly nik-naks.

stuff like that..it's sometimes really bothers me though,I feel kinda responsible now that I noticed it happening even if it's just coincidence

BlackC@t
I must be cursed! I'm having a really crappy day!

*looks at BadKitty*

BadKitty
hey now I resemble that remark sad

BlackC@t
Aw hug

BackFire
Witch, witch!!! stick out tongue

BlackC@t
I was gonna post that! eek!

But I thought a hug would be better happy

You can have one too!

hug

badboy2004
i've been cursed all week

JONNY
hocus pocus! smile

dominocus!

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
hells yea!! RedSox Rock My Socks Off!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.