When parents are a$$holes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
So I went to my parents before I told them I wanted to change one of my next year's school option from japanese (because I suck at it) to economics, and because they're annoyed at me from something else they said no and that they wanted me to stay with japanese. Then my step-mum said 'Let her change, she won't be anything when she's older anyway.'
So thats when I picked up my dictionary and through it at her. Now I have to go to counciling on saturday............whatever erm

BadKitty
man you are having one hell of a crappy day BC

BackFire
What teh hell are you doing throwing books at your parents? Use your head.

BlackC@t
She's my step-mum, she's not my real mum and she never will be, thank God........

BadKitty: I know sad hopefully tomorrow's better..........

Telperaca
Counciling, eh?
O.o
I think you yould really give them something to worry about!

And I also think it's unfair that they're not allowing you to change sadsad They should be supporting you, not putting you down like that!

*hugs*

Darth Revan187
If my parents were a$$holes I'd play with them

BlackC@t
That's really gross!

Thanks Teleperaca! they should be supporting me! I'm tired of getting no respect from my family and friends!

Telperaca
I can't believe it was you step-mother who made that comment. If I had a step-mother and she said that, my mom whould brobably knock her out, or my dad too.

Darth Revan - You're seriously messed up. No j/k!

BlackC@t
Oh.....you see, I only have a step-mum, ONLY, and a real dad.

BlackC@t
I could her my dad yelling at her after I left the room.

Darth Revan187
thank you for noticing precious

BlackC@t
People this is meant to be about me! ME! mad

Just kidding! stick out tongue laughing out loud

Telperaca
If you keep angging to them, they'll HAVE to give up.

D-R ... O.o
You need come councelling to so it seemsn.
angel

Telperaca
(Blackc@t, I'm mostly on topic, I just had to point it out to DR^)
angel

BlackC@t
I got everything up through: You need come councelling to so it seemsn...............

Darth Revan187
No way, because "Therapist" breaks apart into "The Rapist".
And Blackcat dancing relieves stress Happy Dance

Telperaca
I said that to Darth Revan

Telperaca
Dancing, lol, that's the first.

What really helps is breaking things, kicking things, and setting (prefebaly not at home) things on fire! stick out tongue

badboy2004
i do that most of the time telperaca

Imaginary
Hmm yea I agree with Telperaca. I set fire to a piece of paper once and this man walked past and gave me this look, because I was walking home from school... O.o

Mighty Yoda
my parents let me do what i want

badboy2004
they let me aswell

Mighty Yoda
although i am 18

Telperaca

Mighty Yoda
laughing

Telperaca
O.o

badboy2004
yeah that sucks

Mighty Yoda
indeed

Telperaca
O.o

Mighty Yoda
what

badboy2004
yeah whats the matter

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
my dad is a retard (not really) and my mom is a lazy peice of shit.... god im proud to be there daughter!

Silver Tongue
You have serious issues.

Telperaca
It's not her fault!

shellie
you have to give it to get it ......throwing books is no way to get the respect you want . erm

talk to them about it...in a calm manner . maybe they have a reason for you to stay with japanese .

trouble
i have no pressure wat so ever gues im one of the lucky ones erm

Telperaca
She wouldn't have to throw books if her parents were more co-operative!

shellie
im sorry but i have to disagree here....

there is no excuse to throw a book at your parents...no matter what the reason is....because you cant have your way ? like i said...they may have a good reason for wanting her to stick with her japanese lesson .

even if there werent....you dont throw books...thats more imature then my 4 year old daughter . even she knows better then that .

Phoenix Aska
Parents are assholes when they don't let you stay out late.....and you miss a party!!!

JToTheP
Are you 14?

ash007
I agree with shellie. I mean why on Earth would throw a book at your step mother, because in the end you are probably no better then her.

What you should do is PROVE HER WRONG choose economics then work damn hard.

Then if it works out your step mum will see that you have become something.

Thats the way to win battles these days use your head!!!!!

shellie
thank you ash....

use your heads kids....there is no reason to resort to violence .

Darth Revan187
I am still hanging on to this statement.

mailedbypostman
We don't resort to violence, we just resort to extreme anger lol. Seriously, that's what you should do, though. Throwing books proves ou really can't change.

Mane
thumb up thumb up

Telperaca
I suppose you have a point there Shellie, but still, parents are too hard on their kids sometimes.

shellie
*shrugs*...sometimes parents are too hard but even when you have parents who are too hard....should you react in a manner that makes you look like an ass...? its not worth it and all t does is give parents another reason to call you imature .

Mighty Yoda
MORNING SHELLIE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.