The Eagles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Turbo-Cajun
I think the Eagles are awesome... its old school as hell, but I like listening to them. You guys will probably think I'm wierd because its the kind of stuff you sometimes hear on the golden oldies kind of radio stations... but its really good music. Hotel California... Life in the fast lane... Take it easy... all clasics. I have their Greatest Hits 2 cd set and I love it. Was just wondering if anyone else listens to them as well...

finti
I listen to the Eagles my favs are Doolin Dalton, I Cant Tell You Why and New Kid In Town

Turbo-Cajun
Excellent songs...

finti
indeed they are, havent got the two cd best of though. Have a best of that cme out 3 years ago but it contains only one cd my best of Eagles cd (click the line)

Turbo-Cajun
That looks like a good cd too... I dunno if youve seen the 2 cd set yet, its got the same song plus some other ones. All of them are pretty good... but your disk has all my favorite tracks on it. The set was definately my best cd purchase ever though... except maybe pink floyd dark side of the moon, or the 2 cd set of the Wall/Is anybody out there? Live at Earl's Court. But, those two are the only one that gives it a run for its money.

finti
yeah I seen it and becasue of the same songs, I have been reluctant to buy it, but I think Im gonna go ahead buy it and dedicate the old one to the local pub

Kaleanae
Why weird? I like the Eagles, I only have one CD Greatest Hits '71-75

My favorite song by far is Lyin' Eyes but I also like Hotel California smile

steely balls
haha yeah they kick some major ass, i already made a thread on them before, but i ain't complanin....my favorite songs are one of these nights, life in the fast lane...and seven bridges road, the long run

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.