Batman Begins vs Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tater
(Note: Let's keep this topic clean)

Which movie do you feel with be better, and which do you feel will gross more?

Red Superfly
Batman all the way.

First off, Batman looks better, simple as that. He's more well known, and it's clear the Batman Begins film will be very serious and will probably contain more actual drama and what not.

Fantastic Four looks like it could be good, but I think the F4 just ISN'T movie material. Spider-Man? Yes. Batman? Yes. F4? Hell no!

Then again, they did make Superman into a pretty decent movie, so even the campest of superheroes have potential.

It's just that, well, i just think everyone, from comic fans, to Joe Public, to the critics, will enjoy Batman Begins a lot more - he's more famous, his character is still quite mysterious and intriguing, it looks like a serious dramatic film, and it makes people reminisce about the first Batman film - which although not truly Batman - is still a fondly remembered film, and I don't think Joel Schumacher has been able to kill off the interest in Batman at all, in fact, his dire movies have made us yearn for the old style, darker movies that Burton produced. While Begins is a far cry from Burtons movies, it still resembles them - a good thing all round - and hopefully it'll be the DEFINITIVE batman movie.

F4 could be the definitive F4 movie of all time, but I think it's just too camp in this day and age.

Batman.

norrin radd

radioboy121
I'm hoping a better Batman movie than the former ones. As to the Fantastic Four, I've been very iffy about Jessica Alba as Invisible Woman. I liked her in Dark Angel, but she doesn't catch me as a Susan Richards.

pr1983
batman on both counts, it has a better cast and crew, as good as the f4 cast are, they dont compare to bale, caine and freeman. nolan is a great director, and does batman have a bigger budget?

Havoc470
batman for sure would be the one on top, dont they both have the same theater release?

pr1983, no room in your sig for johnny cash?

pr1983
apologies havoc, but cash was quite old when he died, my sig is for people who were killed very young before their time. people who i admired. i left out several, if i knew the tags for a scrolling marquee id have loads of names. i was gonna put elvis and cash, but i thought they had established themselves so maybe there was no need. ill think about it anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.