Does anyone carry an organ donor card?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
I do.

silver_tears
I have a fear about becoming an organ donor embarrasment

WindDancer
I would, but I'm afraid that my organs have been push to the limits.

Baylin
Yes I carry the card!

furryman
I ticked the organ donation box on my provisional driving license application, how ironic. Not that my lungs would be any use.

Turbo-Cajun
Yeah... i have that on my liscence

Kaleanae
I have to wait until I get my license

amity75
I've allowed the use of any of my organs apart from my corneas. Even though I'd be dead I have a strange kind of fear about someone gouging my eyeballs out. messed

eleveninches
I do. BUt I dont want them to use my brain, so I only ticket all of the other body parts.

Mr Zero
yep - also make sure your next-of-kin know there are your wishes, because all to often once your roadkill your mother will refuse to let them serve you up in bite size chunks.

Baylin
Apparently thats quite a common fear!

beastnpyro
ive got one aswell... i dun think my kidney, my heart, my lungs and liver would be any good tho... ive used them too much...

WhiteEagle
I don't. Although I probably will in time.

Jedi Priestess
yes, its called my drivers license

Df02
after watching too many japanese thriller films im scared of losing my organs

seems like almost every japanese film has some sort of organ removal... namely kidneys

Myth
Nobody wants my organs. sad
They say I'm diseased. sad

Silver Tongue
Yep, my heart and kidneys are up for grabs big grin

Mane
i dont because of this one thing:

say you get in a car accident and they rush you to a hospital, and that hospital happens to have a very very rich person there who needs a kidney. they offer lots and lots of money, whereas you are on the verge on dying. i dont think the doctor would work as hard to revive you when they have a rich tycoon throwing money at the hospital for an organ.

Silver_Blaze
Nope i can't say i have, i haven't really thought about it though, i just ain't sure about it right now plus i don't really carry anything around with me if i don't have to >.>;

Chelsea23
On my drivers permit, I put down to be a partial donor

Myth
Dibs on the kidneys. Mine may fail me.

vaya_the_elf
I have something that is on my drivers licenses. So I don't have to.

Silver Tongue
*opens mouth to say something but shuts it again* Damn...i'm a donor

Mane
no you shouldnt be, dear. read my post and youll see why. id hate for that to happen to you.

Frosty Beverage
uh....no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.