Name or describe the person nearest to your location at the moment!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Right now, super producer Katie is sitting next to me at her computer! She is blonde, in her twenties, and is wearing all black with white boots! canadian

mailedbypostman
Death sits near my shoulder.

Tired Hiker
Describe him, or her, please! canadian

Mane
my mom is making food.

Deathblow
my 'friend' Darrell is going through my fridge, and I'm now going to kick him out of my house happy

lil bitchiness
You have a friend called Darrell shocking i demand his picutre, age and phone number this instant.

Mane
looks like Milla has a thing for Darrells...

lil bitchiness
Well lead singer of Glassjaw is called Daryl - and hes a sex b!tch thats wanting it hard, therefore my theory that most other Daryl's or Darrells are similar.

Samurai Guy
Jack, my Boss. He is the coolest boss ever. When we leave the office together for business (not sexual... unfortunately) we get hammered in the process.

Mane
shifty

Tptmanno1
Uhh
*looks around*

Im all alone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help

*echo*Help....help........help

NyC-gUrL
theres no one near me right now shock

oh I guess my next door neighbour happy

she's freaky psycho

Lianslo
My roomie is sitting right next to me...she's got blonde hair...and is wearing comfy clothes...

EmSixTeEn
heh, funny, i got a friend darrell, but thats not the closest person next to memy dumass sister is spying on me, and she doesnt think i see her, the dmbass doesnt see the mirror by me

Darth Revan
My mommy is in her bedroom taking a nap, which is right down the hall from my room dj

My old tennis coach was named Daryl or Darrell or something. He was bald. He also needed to lose a few pounds. Nice enough guy though.

Tired Hiker
In California, most surfers I know refer to the dorks who that get in their way as 'Daryls.' laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.