What the hell happened to Videodrone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathblow
It's been five years since Videodrone released their debut album, and apart from a couple of tours, I've heard nothing of them since. The album wasn't amazing, but it was very promising, and I was hoping they'd become more than just another one of Korn's sidekick bands.

If anyone knows anything about them, please say smile

I have a strong feeling this thread will get no replies, but hey.

<<Solo>>
They're much better then Korn that's for sure, but as far as another album goes, there's a lot more better bands that should be given a chance for a second album then Videodrome.

Cinemaddiction
Videodrone, man.

I met Ty(vox) and Mavis(bass) personally in Raleigh, NC when they opened a show for Orgy in 1999. Cool, cool guys, and yeah, they did sound rather promising.

Kris Kohls, their drummer is in Adema now, and much like Orgy themselves, the rest of the members are M.I.A.

Deathblow
Yeah I heard about their drummer switching bands. Boy did he jump on the wrong ship huh messed

I had a feeling they'd vanish into thin air after they dropped off the Elementree label.

um...a band who have only released one, fairly interesting but nothing special record are better than the daddy's of nu metal how? confused
If it hadn't been for Korn, VD would still be a nobody band called Cradle Of Thorns playing at crappy run down clubs in Bako.

<<Solo>>
I kind of well....I'm not a huge fan of Korn.

Deathblow
Don't know if you guys know this or not, but Ty is currently working on material with his new band, Karmahitlist. I've heard three of their songs, and they sound more like the older Cradle Of Thorns stuff. Pretty good.

loserib
i seen them before they were allright

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.