New Memory Pills....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<<Solo>>
I saw this thing on the news where they were talking about some kind of memory pills out on the market. They say they're able to erase your most painfull memorys. I was like wtf? I was also reminded of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

mc pee pants
doubtful. plus, i would not wanna damage my own brain. and how the f*ck would one pill determine and exterminate that part of the brain.

<<Solo>>

<<Solo>>
http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/nation/daily/graphics/memory_101304.gif

Lianslo
wow..thats rather creepy...in theory it sounds like a good idea, but on the same token it sounds like something that could be taken to an extreme, and up up damaging the brain.

mc pee pants
the pill has to be taken immediately? what if you can't? and like the article said, memories tend to serve as a lesson. let's say this woman forgets the whole ordeal and by some freakish coincedence, it happens to her again. and she takes this pill again... f*cking with the mind woiuld have some serious repercussions... especially the induced mind-f*cking.

to a soldier in war, this maybe very VERY helpful. i don't care how bad@ss you are, when some several f*ck heads try to kill you and you end up killing them, you won't be right in the head for a while. plus, there are alternatives like medication or hypnosis for lesser trauma.

Tired Hiker
What thread am I in??? embarrasment

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
very strange

Tired Hiker
What's my name??? blink

§pearhead
presto chango?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.