castro eats it!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mc pee pants
this sh!t is so funny! it was all over the news in the US. the link doesn't have the vid of him falling down, but it was on every channel here this morning.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=574&e=4&u=/nm/cuba_castro_dc

Turbo-Cajun
Yeah, a senior citizen fell over and suffered an injury that will probably cause him pain the rest of his life! USA! USA! USA!

Shut up man, you a ****ing retard if you think that is really funny.

MC Mike
I agree. erm

mc pee pants
we may not share the same sense of humor, but don't call me f*cking names. and it has nothing to do with being american... what the f*ck?!? i find it funny. nobody has a gunto your head... don't click the f*cking link!

Turbo-Cajun
There was nothing in the link i found offensive... it was your comment on how it was so funny that he fell and broke his knee and it was all over television, etc.... I probably shouldnt have called you a retard, a retard would probably realize its not funny when an old man seriously injures himself... you however do not.

NyC-gUrL
okno expression

mc pee pants
boo f*cking hoo...

NyC-gUrL
sorry that was directed at pantsstick out tongue

WindDancer
Oh brother! Thousands of Cubans get on boats and head for Florida to escape from that senior citizen. I'm suppose to feel sorry for him now? I'd rather feel sorry for those that drown on the sea trying to get away from that man.

lil bitchiness
I love Castro! Him and Che Guevara.

And Cuba - One little island humiliated America for all enternaty.

BackFire
What the shit, it's not funny if I don't see the actual video of him tripping down some stairs.

Few things are funnier then old people falling down.

That photo of him lying on the ground looking dead was funny though.

Mane
cry whats so good about that?

Turbo-Cajun
America has ****ed alot of people over.... not everyone likes them

BackFire
To hell you say!

mc pee pants
there is a series of pictures on this site that you can see. i'm having a hard tome looking for the actual video.

edit- forgot the link http://www5.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/10/21/castro.fall/

BackFire
laughing out loud Okay that was funny, so sue me.

lil bitchiness
Yeah, no clip no funny.

lil bitchiness
omg I bet that dude totally trip him up on purpose somehow laughing out loud

Darth Revan
Castro got kinda corruptificated though... erm Still better than a lot of American leaders, but he doesn't really live up to his ideas on helping poor people and such

Che is better stick out tongue

Mane
laughing thats funny as hell...

WindDancer
I just the video on the news! haha! He was walking tall and proud (as usual) and trip on a step.

lil bitchiness
Always has been and always will be droolio

BackFire
That step OWNED his ass.

Kaleanae
Yeah, that's why the US should lift the embargo and stop that nonsense of not letting Cuband go back to their country when they want... families and separated and now with that you cannot go to Cuba like before they better move to where the majority of the family is... messed

mc pee pants
found the video! YAY!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,136123,00.html

amity75
Fidel rules! I met the Manics in Glasgow and I shook their hands and I thought " Those hands have shook hands with Fidel Castro who in turn has shook hands with Che!".
I always wondered if his cigar is actually attached to his beard.

Darth Revan
I apologize, but I refuse to poison my thoughts with such crap as that which comes from Fox News no expression

TheFilmProphet
I probably feel differently about this than the rest of you since I have Cuban blood in me but I think he got what he deserved and I am upset that he didn't get worse than that.

Tex
Castro may be a communist dictator, but I kinda feel sorry for him.

TheFilmProphet
You should feel sorry for all the people he has killed and made suffer for the past 45 years instead.

Tex
Nah, they're SO 45 years ago!

TheFilmProphet
What about all the recent people?

Zanthor
They also had the video here...
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/...stro-fall_x.htm

mc pee pants
it says requested document not found...

Robo-Chocobo
man why wont castro just go away.

I found it funny, so despite how turbo cajun seems to think it's not funny.

I mean, he's castro, nobody likes castro. it would only be more funny, if sadam hussein or Osam fell.

Mane
or Regis Philbin. no expression

mc pee pants
hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.