Is there a doctor in the house? (Eye pain)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Okay... not sure if anybody's really medically inclined on KMC, but my left eye's been twitching sorta... but it's painful. Sorta like a sharp stab, coming from the center of my eye, and basically forcing me to shut it. It happened the other day, didn't think much of it. But today it's happened at least four times... does anyone know what this could be? erm

lil bitchiness

Mane
umm...poke your eye with a fork. that always works for me.

Tired Hiker
You should probably go see a doctor before you can't see at all. erm

JKozzy
sad

LordKerrigor
hmmm... might be your eye lashes stuck in your eye its happened to me before

JKozzy
Don't think so... it's really feeling like it's coming from within the eyeball itself, and the pain is too great and deep for it. Bah.

Mane
well quit looking at your f*cking computer screen!

Lianslo
I'm definately not a doctor...but that sounds potentially serious...you should probably get it checked out by a real doctor.

LordKerrigor
yeah...... do you wear contacts?

JKozzy
Nope. No contacts. Gonna get some sleep and find out what I can later... thanks for the input guys erm

Mane
no problem. mine as the most important though. thumb up thumb up

mc pee pants
the most probable cause of your twitching (which i have too) is stress, not only mentally but also stress on the eye itself. lay off the PC, video games and tv just a little bit. the pain is probably due to dryness. your eyes is failing to produce the tears it needs to function optimally. buy some artificial tears. if symptoms persist, consult your eye doctor.

JKozzy
I don't think it's due to dryness, stress could be it... but it feels like internal jabbing from the inside out... not sure how else to describe it.... erm

mc pee pants
if you have visine right now, try some... and get away from KMC, it will do you good.

spyrokinesi35
Nuts, I love nuts especially with potasstium. potassium makes me go crazy. one time I got locked in a room and I went nuts.

JKozzy
Thanks. I'm gone smile

<<Solo>>
Might just be a stye, it all depends how long you've had these "eye pains".

mc pee pants
aw, don't be like that j-man... i was f*cking with you.

Tex
Ugh! Ultra outrageousness! mad

You like totally counterfeited The Tex! diva

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&action=thumbnail&postid=2589727

I get that too JKozzy.
Lasts for about a week.
Usually get it after playing video games for a prolonged period of time.

No video games for 3 days! nono

<<Solo>>
See as I said, Stye!

JKozzy
Styes are under the eye-- I've had those before. I actually haven't played any videogames, really, in the past couple weeks, nor watched TV. I've been on the computer equal, or less time than I usually am, and this is the first time it's happened to me blink

Tex
Hmmmmm, I dunno then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.