Here's the story for every one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spyrokinesi35
Nuts, I love nuts especially with potasstium. potassium makes me go crazy. one time I got locked in a room and I went nuts. Nuts, I love nuts especially with potasstium. potassium makes me go crazy. one time I got locked in a room and I went nuts. Nuts, I love nuts especially with potasstium. potassium makes me go crazy. one time I got locked in a room and I went nuts. Nuts, I love nuts especially with potasstium. potassium makes me go crazy. one time I got locked in a room and I went nuts. Nuts, I love nuts especially with potasstium. potassium makes me go crazy. one time I got locked in a room and I went nuts. Nuts, I love nuts especially with potasstium. potassium makes me go crazy. one time I got locked in a room and I went nuts. Nuts, I love nuts especially with potasstium. potassium makes me go crazy. one time I got locked in a room and I went nuts. Nuts, I love nuts especially with potasstium. potassium makes me go crazy. one time I got locked in a room and I went nuts. Nuts, I love nuts especially with potasstium. potassium makes me go crazy. one time I got locked in a room and I went nuts. Nuts, I love nuts especially with potasstium. potassium makes me go crazy. one time I got locked in a room and I went nuts. Nuts, I love nuts especially with potasstium. potassium makes me go crazy. one time I got locked in a room and I went nuts. Nuts, I love nuts especially with potasstium. potassium makes me go crazy. one time I got locked in a room and I went nuts. Nuts, I love nuts especially with potasstium. potassium makes me go crazy. one time I got locked in a room and I went nuts. Nuts, I love nuts especially with potasstium. potassium makes me go crazy. one time I got locked in a room and I went nuts. Nuts, I love nuts especially with potasstium. potassium makes me go crazy. one time I got locked in a room and I went nuts. Nuts, I love nuts especially with potasstium. potassium makes me go crazy. one time I got locked in a room and I went nuts.

Ronny
i hate you already no expression

spyrokinesi35
YAY YAAAAYE

mc pee pants
dude, the enter button is your friend... so is the thread ignore droolio

Tired Hiker
Hey, that's one of my things! To type a paragraph that says the same thing over and over. You are stealing my moves! stick out tongue laughing out loud

spyrokinesi35
op sorry man didn't mean to copy your work!

Chelsea23
ahh the voices are killing me no expression

DarkPheonix
you scare me.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.