Blahhhhh!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
OK Theres a place called pizza como where I live and behind the store there are lage bins filled with soda, so we usually just go behind there and take a few of them, we've been doing this for about a month now. So today me and some friends went down to pizza como and to make a long story short this really fat sweaty guy comes put yelling at us. And he says You wouldnt drink that if you knew what happend to it. So now he tells us that the drinks were saved from a flood a few weeks back, but they were contaminated. They had been washed all around in the dirty sewage and shit water sick. The caps were still on and not broken but still the water seeped in, and the guy said that he has been meaning to throw them out he just hadnt gotten the chance. We didnt get in trouble but still thats disgusting sick

mc pee pants
there is no such thing as a free ride... maybe... if you're friends with the bus driver.

<<Solo>>
Reminds me of this time when a couple buddies of mind invited their tutor in their car. She agreed. And my friend Matt said Hey give my friend a hand-job, and she says I would, but I can't, And she took her hands out of her sleeves and she had braces on them. Ended up having some kind of decease.

SlipknoT
huh?

Mane
i was wondering the same thing messed

mc pee pants
i meant to say there is nothing free these days. if you are offered something, expect a payback. like those soda bottles... you thought they were free-- well, they were-- but you would've ended up drinking sh!t water.

the bus driver part was a lame @ss joke... i am so unfunny today.

Ronny
sick ewww

Darth Revan187
I hope you and your friends die

Darth Revan
Holy crap I have a clone no expression

He doesn't seem very nice no expression

Mane
nope. hes a dickhead.

Darth Revan187
whats up handsome

SlipknoT
What the f**k? ok.............

Lone_Dragon
DUDE!!!!! that's like...Soooo GROSS!!!!! sick sad

Tptmanno1
Accually,
That guys full of crap, he just doesn't want to to drink his soda, beacue you would've been sick LONG before now if that really happened, the bactiria in crap is soo bad, well you woulda known..

BlackC@t
Darth Revan's evil twin, that wasn't very nice no

Slipknot, you got what you deserved.

Mane
and im sure he honestly doesnt give a shit what you think about him. erm

Lianslo
I was thinking the same thing...if there really was poo in your soda, you'd be sicker then a dog.

Robo-Chocobo
nothing is ever free...except that dollar you just picked up off the ground....oh wait now YOU HAVE SARS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.