Do any of you know how to hide your scent to elude police sniffer dogs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I was hoping someone might have an idea of how to kill your scent, besides hiding under water or covering yourself with mud, so a police dog won't find you. The sooner I get some answers, the better. Thank you. smile

Turbo-Cajun
Beef.

<<Solo>>
Wow this thread would be helpfull, if we do get answers, by the time the police sniffer dogs come to my school to sniff the lockers. They can't smell my loads of heroin in there!

sniper
either chemicals use in ww2 to avoid german dogs, by numbing their sense of smell, or going under water, or across a river

TrAnCeDuO
*shrugs*skunk urine?

<<Solo>>
^Joke.

Turbo-Cajun
actually water can help enhance certain smells to search dogs... I used to be on a search and rescue team and we did some work with tracking and trailing dogs, thats what they told us.

Solo, I'm asuming your just joking, but if you are trying to hide the smell of drugs, use chocolate.

<<Solo>>
Already one step ahead of you Tj.

Tired Hiker
Seriously? Would that work? Did you hear somewhere that it works? confused I really need to know, like soon. Okay, I better go. Please help me find a way. I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully, to get some more answers. embarrasment

TrAnCeDuO
*shrugs again* well it works for hunting so why not crack?

Tired Hiker
C'mon people, I really need your help on this one! Please? erm

Daedalus
You're in trouble with old John Q Law aren't you. shifty I honestly can't think of anything other than lagging yourself in aftershave or....bleach.

Storm
Aftershave is a big nono stick out tongue

I' ve heard of smoke (of a fire), no idea whether it actually works or not.

eggmayo
err... in cool hand luke, he does something with really strong chilli, but i know nothing about the subject. it would be easier to escape in some kind of vehicle.

Samurai Guy
The smell of drugs on you, or drugs you are carrying?

eggmayo
sniffer dogs actually follow a scent they get of one of your possessions, so if they have th's pants, they will follow that smell

Samurai Guy
Change your clothes.

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
put them in your ass.... or vagina... haha one time me and my friends got pulled over and we had a little bad a of weed so what we did is we bagged it again and we put it in my friends vagina haha it worked though.

MonkeyNipples
rub ur whole body in canola oil.

Clovie
if you are flying they can't smell you eek!

eggmayo
TH is not allowed within 5 miles of a plane

Clovie
i thought he can fly on his own blink

eggmayo
only when his duracell are recharged

hdfdfhdfhd
ha i was being chased the other night by a k9 cop i jumped fences and did zigs zags and shit then when i far enough way i grabbed a hose from the backyard i was in and drenched my self then walked only on pavement until i found a chill place to hide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.