The Polar Express

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingAdRock
Who wants to see that movie? I do, I think it looks like it is going to be a good movie. I am probably going to see it with my Niece and Nephew who are 5 and 3, especially Tom Hanks is in it and to me every movie that I have seen with him either doing a voice over or just being in a movie i really liked it.

zinh
The mouth animations look horrible with the audio. Truly don't know what this movie is about except it has a train, Tom Hanks voice and christmas.

botankus
The only thing about this movie that looks interesting is that you can get a free train with the movie's logo on the side of it when you buy 6 boxes of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese and send in the Proof of Purchases.

missbloom19
ok i loved this book as a little kid but they are soo going to ruin it with a movie! NOT on my holiday to do list

WindDancer
Is this film produce by Disney? If not I'm very surprise!

movieman
Universal I think. No, Warner Bros. Yeah, definitely Warner Bros.

Anyway, I think the movie looks interesting, and I'm definitely interested.

I think the animation look ****ing fantastic, and I agree that some of the facial gestures look a little off, but still, the book is classic, and it seem the movie may become a holiday favorite, just like the book.

WindDancer
I've seen the ads and they looked very Disney. Glad to see is some else making cartoons.

Jackie Malfoy
I seen coming attreations of it but I don't think I am going to see it.
I will read first what the movie crictis think about it and then maybe I will see it,But for now I am undeciding!
See you around!JM confused

tier10
I think the animation was a good idea to keep the movie and book as close together as possible. From the trailer it all looks almost real. I enjoyed the book when I was little and from the looks of it I will enjoy the movie as well.

Crazy88No.1
big grin Look's great, definetly going to see it!

SnakeEyes
Looks so horrible! i will not want to see this movie. To get me to see it, there will have to be some sort of cash prize... or somebody will have to inject me with tranquilizers and put me in a sack and drag my into the movie, untie me, staple my eye-lids open and put a brace on my head to make sure i am facing the screen..

Cinemaddiction
It looks like an overachiever, as if it's animation is trying to out-do PIXAR. If animation looks so close to real life, then why not just make it a live action movie instead?

Pass-ola.

<<Solo>>
It's definately going to be better then The Punisher!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.