Home and Away

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidergrl
I LOVE Home and Away - anybody in Australia love it as well?? or New Zealand

steptreks
why does it have to be only people in australia and new zealand that can love/like it?

spidergrl
because i think that's the only place where it airs

Silver_Blaze
Nopes it's broadcast here aswell and always have been(UK) but i can't stand the thing myself. schmoll

I was basically made to watch it growing up with my mother and sisters watching it all the time, it annoyed the heck out of me and something was just plain corny in it . They should have stopped making them when the set burnt down frusty

Emma718
It's alright...but one of my fav characters died

spidergrl
Noah?? I know ........... i was going to marry him !!! sad

spidergrl
where abouts are you up to in home and away Emma718? we're agais bhind you - Noah just died yesturday - shessssssshhhhhhhh

Emma718
it's been a few weeks since Noah died where i am

spidergrl
gutted. i also hate josie or who ever she is. i like tasha she's funi.
^ who's the characters from in your sig?

Emma718
i don't like her either...my sig is of Tru Calling..Harrison and Tru

spidergrl
i want to see that, looks interesting. tv series?

Abbita
i used to watch it here in the uk when i was younger because i was made to watch it by my mom who loves it sick I never want to see an episode of it again, i hate soaps and this ones just weird. My mom said something about a mermaid being in it....thats not normal blink

spidergrl
she wasn't a mermaid. she was in a fire and she drifted off to see. and landed on the beach where they thought she was a mermaid or some crap like that. it was tasha i think?

BlackC@t
The show isn't bad, and it isn't good either. Sometimes it's okay but then they just do some corny, crappy, bull$hit thing to ruin it.

spidergrl
like killing off noah......sheshhhhhhhhh what the hell were they thinking??

steptreks
he's not dead here yet

poshtotty1987
yeh i no...wot happened 2 noah! he's like the best character......we're way behind u!!

spidergrl
hahaha ok. sarah?? ok..... here goes:

danny starts getting stalked by a guy called felix. someone then hits felix and he goes to hospital. he then dies. felix sister blames her for his death and then goes around hurting people. then you find out the the gov in jail sent people to kill him for danny. but he really died in hospital for drug over dose. which sarah is mentaly sick and actually killed him. then sarah steals tash's gun (don't ask) and hides it and goes to the mental hospital. she then excapes and shoots noah. its a realy sad ep and then hayley lets go of his ash's. i cried

steptreks
who's sarah- and how far behind are we????

like in months.

this is what the tv guide says hapens today........
Kane turns up on Shelley's doorstep, determined to see Kirsty come hell or high water, while Flynn comes up with a diagnosis for Hayley's condition and Irene forces Mr Hyde to swallow his pride by solving the problem afflicting the school's computers

spidergrl
sarah is felix's sister/grl friend - not sure which one. she goes to summerbay to mke someone pay for her brothers death. ummm
your about 4 or so months behind us.has kirsty got pregnent yet?

Emma718
Sarah was his g/f

steptreks
she did the whole faking of pregnancy thing

spidergrl
yea but then she actually does get pregnent.........dum dum dum
and then gets very sick and ends up in hospital

poshtotty1987
omg i cant believe noah's dead...well ull find that out 2morra

spidergrl
hahaha i found out about that like a year ago!! laughing out loud

yay im sooo ahead of you guys.....there is so much thats going to happen....

poshtotty1987
wot s gonna happen...tell me!! please

Lilli800
Hey spidergrl I live in Australia too and watch Home and Away. I'm guessing you're at the same point of the show as I am. My question is who do you think the stalker is? I think it's either Peter (the cop) or Zoe (the nurse). My reasons:

Peter: In the last episode at the Murder Mystery thing, he wasn't there to begin with but just showed up in the middle of it. He would've had time to be there before with all the stuff (eg. bomb)

Zoe: When anything happens to do with the stalker, she's there. Eg. the Sally thing. At her house and at the hospital. She just seems suspicious to me. She could've easily cut herself and known how to do it so it wasn't serious. (Being a nurse and all)

Well that's my guess anyway. What do you think?

spidergrl
i aint up to where you are i think....

im up to hayley's house is just been burnt down and she's back at iren's and robbey has just stepped on the needle. they have also just found a body...

what's happening for me next?

DeVi| D0do
Man Robbie's a prick, he should stop feeling sorry for himself and get over it... I hope he dies... that would be interesting

spidergrl
I know what you mean, he goes and drives tasha out into the middle of no where and god known wat speed and then leaves here there. as you said, he should get over it, go get a test and deal with it and stop being an ass

Reckoning
How old are you? God.

spidergrl
what?

syko freak
Originally posted by spidergrl
I LOVE Home and Away - anybody in Australia love it as well?? or New Zealand i used 2 watch it evryday, then the tv broke and the other1 doesnt have channel 5 on it(that the channel its on)

spidergrl
gutted!

poshtotty1987
WOT!! so how far behind are we then??
2day Jessie told hayley that tehyre gonna name the bar after Noah...and they've replaced noah with at the school woth someone else!

spidergrl
about 4 months!! a bit more i think!

Wendigo
Australia rules and the stalker is ..................Jesse Look 4 the clues

spidergrl
theres a stalker? where?

poshtotty1987
who's bin stalkin who???!!!

spidergrl
i dont know,

xo_claire_xo
I used to LOVE H&A when it was shown in the UK on ITV but I lost track of it when it stopped airing & then started on channel 5! sad

Neighbours is better though stick out tongue

DeVi| D0do
eww.. Home and Away in the only soap even almost worth watching

I watch it if I'm bored... haven't watched in a while. is that guy who had HIV or whatever dead yet? he was annoying

spidergrl
hahaha i dont know if he actually got it? did he? right now he thinks he might have it, does he? eek! I know what you mean.....

04wayne
Home and Away is amazing. My favourite character is Barry Hyde!!!

spidergrl
He's alright confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.