why does john kerry have such a big chin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robo-Chocobo
why does kerry have such a big chin? I bet with a chin like that, you could do all kinds of neat stuff. I bet he could save people from flooding, and swoop down from the sky and stop train crashes with a chin like that..........heck I wonder if it's bigger than JLeno's chin...

Lone_Dragon
laughing laughing laughing That's funny! laughing out loud

kingcoot
Jay Leno is funny. Kerry isn't. Jay's chin is definetly bigger than Kerries. Kerry has a big chin because of his dads sperm and his mother's egg combining too quickly. big grin

Darth Surgent
Unlike Bush, who never got around to fully developing.

kingcoot
Some people never grow up if you understand me correctly.
I'm talking about both Micheals...and no, not Jordan.

Kerry's chin grew out, and that is all that grew as far concrete as it goes.
Abstractly, he never grew up.

Daedalus
Don't you reconise him??? He played lurch in The Adams Family! laughing

Darinda
i think he has a big chin because he has to have some were to put mass's taxes.

SallyGirl
wow darinda hun, that wasnt funny

Mane
the only 2 people more pimp than Jay Leno are Conan O'Brien and Serj Tankian no expression

NyC-gUrL
are you serious? no expression

Mane
erm

WindDancer
http://www.evote.com/evotepix/satire/parody/kerry_john_as_karloff.jpg

BackFire
I don't know. Why does Bush have such a small brain?

eggmayo
kerry has a big chin for some bizarre genetic reason. its like saying why is his hair funny?

CraSh OveRloaD
Why Does He HAve Such A ig Chin? MAybe He Is Pinochio's Offspring And HAs the asme effect as his nose... eccept with the chin.

eezy45
Nice Contra laughing thumb up

<<Solo>>
Leno isn't funny. Now Conan, he is funny.

Mane
eek! eek! YES YOU SO KICK SERIOUS ASS!!! thumb up

<<Solo>>
I might just agree with you.

Thorondor
His chin is like Samson's and his locks, cut them off and he becomes weak and futile stick out tongue

MC Mike
I like how this supposedly Bush-supporter measures a canidate's abilities according to the complexion of the lower jaw.

Thorondor
If you are referring to me, the no i don't like either of them no2 i'm not a fan of politicians.

MC Mike
"Robo-Chocobo"

And I don't like either of them either. But guess who's worse? \/

amity75
His chin is amazing. Theres no chance of his face ever getting carved on Mount Rushmore coz there's not enough rock! I hope he gets the presidency coz, if anything, it's gonna be a dream come true for cartoonists.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.