People need to live more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav
the problem with you gothic people is your lifes are dominated by pessimisim get out more see the bottle as half full.

m!$hA
i think theres enough threads about goths roll eyes (sarcastic)
let them live how they want to erm

Telperaca
Ditto that!

Grand Moff Gav
spose your right but what about you are you pessimistic

m!$hA
i can be erm

Grand Moff Gav
ahh well then thats just ........

m!$hA
im only about a month older than you smart

Grand Moff Gav
are you talking to me

m!$hA
i guess so since theres only been one other person post in this thread and she's long left it laughing out loud

Grand Moff Gav
oh

Gundark
Half full ! Half full !

(jumps up and down childishly)

Telperaca
And she's back :eep: but you're nt here Misha sadsad

Grand Moff Gav
Hello im back and with a few changes to my profile

Arachnoidfreak
I don't see the reason for picking on goths. That's why they are the way they are in the first place.

Leave them alone, let them kill themselves for the attention, and everyone will be happier.

Grand Moff Gav
you my friend are clearly a foward thinking person i like that

Grand Moff Gav
ive nothing against the idiots....opps

Jackie Malfoy
Yea likle my sister.JM roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grand Moff Gav
its the clothes they annoy me.

but its not just goths that need to get out more

Alpha Centauri
"get out more see the bottle as half full."

Why do people post on an internet forum telling people to get out more?

Are you typing from a park? No.

-AC

The Inkeeper
AC i would urinate myself if he was, from a laptop.

Btw- Let them live how they want- your not a forward thinker, you are the makings of a dictator stick out tongue
Dont ever march on your city capital and tr to take over......unless you know he judge.

SlipknoT
Well then what would you classifie yourself as?

Alpha Centauri
It just frustrates me.

"Get out more."

Why, by them being a "goth" does it mean they don't get out? I personally don't see the point in being anything but individual, why would you wanna be like loads of others?

-AC

Grand Moff Gav
for ure info im out all the time and i have a goth sitting behind me now and shes arguing about being a cow or a b!tch i mean come on now shes hitting me owowowowoow

Bardock42
"To be a non-conformist, you have to wear the exaact same cloth as us, and listen to the exact same music we do."

Thats how I see goths, but well let them if they like it.

And you can make fun of them, so they like it and we get a good lauh. You see, they are useful yes

Even though I donT see your go out arguemet as valueable in any way.

Grand Moff Gav
hmmmm

Bardock42
hmmmmmmm

Grand Moff Gav
oh well hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

beat that

Grand Moff Gav
but please dont be normal unless....

Grand Moff Gav
im a royalist, pro government , NAZI Seig Heil

sorry just a joke.......

Linkalicious
the bottle is half drank...

(someone run to 7-11...it's almost 2am)

Grand Moff Gav
oh right but its still half full

Linkalicious
true...but that won't get you through the rest of the night.

Filth
must i explain this to everyone who dislikes us, basically there are many ways of life right? basically we live how we want to, we don't follow trend, we live a life in the shadows we live in our own way, true our lives may be dominated by pessimism but the world is a dark place you just don't see the darkness being dominated by pessimism is better than being dominated by the lies of society.

so please leave us be and concentrate on your own worthless lives.

That is the type of futile remark i would expect for a "norm" (see how you like to be labeld for who you are)

Filth
i clicked wroong button sorry sad

Linkalicious
ouch!

You're normal! eek!

Filth
confused

barbarossa
Goths are O.K just a tad too emo for my liking.

Filth
lol nice avy.

I have not met many who are emo but we live in differnt areas

Grand Moff Gav
ahh help weve been invaded by layabout gothic people

Alpha Centauri
"for ure info im out all the time and i have a goth sitting behind me now and shes arguing about being a cow or a b!tch i mean come on now shes hitting me owowowowoow"

So am I to understand that even when you're out you're on the net?

-AC

Bardock42

Grand Moff Gav
i suppose that does make sence

SaTsuJiN
it is a phase they feel they must go through in life.. so its best to just let it be... they'll snap out of it when they want to

Grand Moff Gav
i agree with what you say as ive nothing against goths themselves its just how the act around others .

I was on a bus and there were 3 goths as everone else was joking and laughing as u do they just sat there miserable. I mean dress how u want but dont be afraid to join in some of the friendly banter

Alpha Centauri
If I'm on a bus I just sit there. Why on Earth would I wanna get involved with A) Friendly Banter and B) Friendly banter with people I don't even know?

That has to be THE most ridiculous conclusion I've ever read on KMC.

Is that what makes a goth now? Sitting on a bus, quiet, not laughing with everyone?

-AC

Grand Moff Gav
this was a school bus and the 3 goths were friends with themselves and others

Alpha Centauri
Yes, when was it uncommon for friends to sit together?

When did you get the right you judge anyone for what they do?

Does anyone here actually know what the word "gothic" means? It's a medieval term for architecture and/or relating to the "goth" societies and their language.

Only as time has gone on has it become more and more watered down. Goth, nowadays, seems to mean that you wear black and listen to certain music. Which is dumb.

-AC

Filth
Thats true, i am one who has been labeled as a "goth" nobodody seems to reilise that the word "goth" come from the medievil tearm "Gothic" whitch was a type of arcutecture, i don't see how in anyway i resemble arcutecture no expression

Bardock42
Well but there are people that call themselves goth, and since this word is pretty much a common term in our society to describe people that dress that way and have a more pessimistic view than most others.
If we talk aboot Literature or architecture (or a certain RPG Game) I will use the term Gothic (not goth since that would be rather stupid) too.

On the other hand talking to people on a bus (school bus or not) is just not cool no expression
I don't really see your point at all. Whats youtr problem, do you want all people to be gay (see how I used a word that has a totally different meaning nowadays too) and happy. Some people are different, and don't like all this socializing shit (if they are part of what you could call goth or some other group (that is if you like to labl people of course))

Now really you can get a good laugh to a joke aboot goths once in a while, but just disliking them for their way of life, nah , then you might have to think aboot your own values a little more.

Alpha Centauri
Victor Von Doom (the forum version) always accuses me of being gay in jest. He means no maliciousness towards gay people and I'm pretty sure he's no homophobe, same with some people who diss goths. I just don't see the point of actually verbally abusing them.

-AC

Silver Stardust
I never talk to people on the bus...especially if I don't know them...does that make me a goth now? No, I'm just very shy.

Seriously, that is THE most retarded conclusion I have ever heard.

And like AC said, who gives YOU the right to judge? Would YOU liked to be judged based on how you act and dress? I highly doubt it.

Bardock42
Well I don'T like verbally abusing them either but, what I mean was like a joke or something. I can't really think of any fgoth joke right now, but I think people should just take a lot more with humour. Aren't we all making fun of the US for calling Football "Soccer" (well except for the Americans that really belive it is the right name) or there are also jokes aboot germany I remember a funny one from Family Guy. Goes something like this.
Brian: In this broshure is nothing aboot the time between 1939 and 45
German guy: Yes, all vhere on vacation sen.
Brian: But that is not true in 1939 Germany invaded Po....
German Guy: NO, nosing BAD happened during sat TIME!!!!!

But that are just "innocent" jokes I wouldn't Insult them as persons.

Oh AC if you aimed that at Grand Mof then well forget what I said

Alpha Centauri
*Forgets what Bardock said*

-AC

Bardock42
Greaty mac great then. We got a Victor von Doom here.

Alpha Centauri
He posts mainly in the comic and music forums.

I actually know him in real life.

-AC

Bardock42
Oh and when he says you are gay does he mean you are gay or you are gay?

Alpha Centauri
He calls ME gay in joke. He just finds it hilarious, and it is kinda.

My point was that despite doing so, he isn't a homophobe. It's possible for people to diss goths and not hate them.

-AC

Bardock42
Well I know I was just making a joke with sayiong gay three times especially the part "does he mean you are gay or you are gay" I found hilarious have to admit. I mostly posted that to amuse myself you knopw. But of course yaou got a point.

Grand Moff Gav
see what i mean people do need to live more

ragesRemorse
Every Goth that i have met seems to be pretty happy feeling opressed and shitty. I feel like bunk trying to be somthing better. Seems like goths got a one up on me.

Grand Moff Gav
i suppose i cant talk about getting out more im a StarWars fan lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.