Fav Officer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav
whos your fav imperial officer
Admiral Piett
Admiral Ozzel
Genral Veers
Grand Moff Tarqin
Captin Needa

Grand Moff Gav
its a difficult choice but remember if youre stuck chose me

cal31
of course " apology accepted captain Needa"

Morridini
Was Needa the one who took responsibilty and was killed? I really liked how he sacrifised himself so only he woulf be struck by Vader's anger.

Jedi Priestess
now I do believe I have seen it all laughing

§pearhead
um...ozzel was kinda cool, but he died. i liked him better than piett, actually...

from that list, veers yes

Maikahyandowen
General Veers is pretty cool

Red Superfly
Captain Planet.

Jerico
The heart guy is the most poxy, i mean heart cmon. All he can do when accosted by the badguys is whine about how his ring does nothing.

I voted for Needa cause of what he did, but i like Veers and Piett as well

Dirty Vader
I liked Piett, he wasn't of the twisted type like the other imps. And I liked the way he died ans his performance right before that...

Jerico
The only 'twisted' imperials we see in the films are Vader Palpatine and Tarkin

mephistodesigns
I don't know, that guy on the death star that Vader had to choke sure had a mean streak in him!

Jerico
Well, he was more overconfident then mean.

"A danger to your starfleet commander, not this battlestation, oh by the way vader you haven't done much with that stupid for.. *gurgle*

Grand Moff Gav
this is my post heehe its my most succesful gees a slap confused confused

Capt_Fantastic
I persoanlly like Grand Admiral Thrawn. But if we're talking from the movies, then Tarkin.

And just to clearify, I like to pick and choose what from EU is applicable to "my" Star Wars universe. In fat, The Thrawn trilogy is th eonly EU that I consider part of the Star Wars universe. That and the radio dramas. No Ewoks, no comics, no kids novels...

eleveninches
Piett

jango fatt
Gav rules!

Grand Moff Gav
thank u jango

Grand Moff Gav
u may be called admiral put it under your name yaaa the EMPIRE ROCKS

Jackie Malfoy
I love all of them on the dark side.But my favorite is Tuffen I think his name is.He is one that Lila talks too,Why does he have to die?I am so sad he is the best!JM

jango fatt
I did gav. The empire rules! Crush the rebels!

Freakin' Jedi
Tarkin rules.

Grand Moff Gav
Well done Admiral Jango you are my first recuit into the empire.

jango fatt
What an honor, Grand Moff.

jango fatt
Who here wants to join our empire?

Grand Moff Gav
to not join is like openally declaring yourself a worthless wookie pah wookie! Oh by the way Jedi Priestess is the undeclared empress of the empire (shes actually a Sith lord undercover,)

Grand Moff Gav
Piett is the top but is that because he was in two films?

Oh I missed out Moff Jerrojed(sp)

Canadadude
Piett was a good officer. I thought Veers was a brown noser.

Dan Skywalker
Admiral Piett was so cool, the only officer to surive two movies, plus he seemed very straightfoward, and even had confrontations with Vader. And he bended procedure in ROTJ when he lets the shuttle through with an older code clearence. Just a cool guy

Grand Moff Gav
all in all he was.

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
this is my post heehe its my most succesful gees a slap confused confused

dear me I used to think this was successful?

commander gree
general veers is my favorite becouse he leds the atack at the rebel base and after him it is jerejodd or what the hell his name is

maifoshis
Grand Admiral Thrawnand Admiral Pellaon

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Dan Skywalker
Admiral Piett was so cool, the only officer to surive two movies, plus he seemed very straightfoward, and even had confrontations with Vader. And he bended procedure in ROTJ when he lets the shuttle through with an older code clearence. Just a cool guy

Hell yea!!! He wasnt really "afraid" of Vader, so i think that Vader kinda respected him more for that. Ya kow, he didnt kiss his ass. He's the man, he shoulda taken Tarkin's place IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.