Self Mutilation vs. Dumba.sses that Cut themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnival_junkie
A rant. Though, I do not have this girl's username but I found this rant on a forum I was a member of. Sadly this forum is now closed.
But, no, this is not mine. But I found it very amusing and entertaining.

Self Mutilation vs. Dumba.sses Who Cut Themselves

Self Mutilation: A genuine mental disorder in which the patient injures themselves in various ways due to a psychological problem. People who suffer from this generally go to great extents to keep their injuries secret and will lie when and if confronted. This includes things like anorexia and bulimia as well.

Dumba.sses Who Cut Themselves: Retarded teenagers, who wear tank tops and write "LINKIN PARK" on their arms with razors, then act all offended and dramatic when you ask about it. Will usually follow up your question with a lot of irritating babbling about how their father's dont understand their music and wont let them use the car.

Sorry, but I fu.cking HATE people who cut themselves for attention. Not only is it completely sick to prety on peoples' good natures like that, but it makes kids with actual problems more afraid to come forward and draw attention to themselves. If you cut for attention, I just hope you feel like a total a.sshole when you grow up a little and are still stuck with a pentacle carved in your forehead.

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
this room should be closed.... and i use to cut myself and it wasnt for attention it was because i hated myself and everything about myself... but there are some people that do it for attention i disagree with that to.

JToTheP
Self-Mutilation IS inflicting pain on yourself. I don't understand how this is a versus topic. blink

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
your right.

lil bitchiness
KMC isnt a place to discuss this kinds of topic.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.