hangover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lucija
what do you do when you feel sick after party because of drinking much alcohol???blink

I drink much water and take lot of pills against headache and have a very cold shower...

Silver Tongue
Gatorade or coffee

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
i drink water eat crackers watch tv and sleep! Its much fun besides the being sick part... but you know what if you drink water while you are drinking at the party your hangover wont be as bad it works for me.

lil bitchiness
Drink water. Lots of it.

My principles go against drinking, but i still have a drink from time to time.

MonkeyNipples
i just throw up and im good to go for another round...

MonkeyNipples
but then again i have never gotten drunk but my friend has and he said it worked for him a lot of times

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
i cannot see you drinking.

wuTa
thats true...if you drink a glass of water between every drink you can avoid a hangover

lucija
laughing

unknownrocker
simple you dont drink beer,
you dont get drunk,
you dont have a hangover

JToTheP
What the f*ck fun is that?

schizochic
I eat lots of dry pasta in milk, because ill probally eat out all the cereal before i get the chance to wake up.

Silver Tongue
he's only 14/15 what do you expect?

shellie
Gatorade is the ticket thumb up

Linkalicious
sleep or mexican food.

or drink a little more. Usually something like a margarita or a maitai

eggmayo
jagermeister never gives you a hangover...and it goes with nearly everything

Mane
i drink water inbetween my beers, and it balances out the toxins and helps them digest easier without getting sick.

Df02
well i got rid of mine today by eating lots of spicy food from the curry caterers down the street...drinking lots of water and lifting heavy boxes and work thumb up

Mane
getting up and moving around helps alot. it gets your system working.

Turbo-Cajun
Eat the bigest greasiest burrito you can find before you start... drink some water while drinking... if your going to drink hard liquor do it before you start on the beer, next morning drink water, take some acetometaphin and sleep as late as you can and if you are into it smoke some green, and try eat food to settle your stomach out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.