Best Halloween Release

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
What movie are you going to see on halloween weekend? There is the Grudge, The New Chucky or the movie I will be sitting in next weekend "SAW"!!! I am just wondering what flick of the three you will be in?

For those who dont know about SAW:
Two men awaken in a large nasty restroom. Each chained to the wall on opposite side of the room. Each man has been given a dull saw not sharp enough to saw threw the chains yet sharp enough to saw bone and flesh. In the center of the room is a man, shot in the head with a gun in his hand, in his other hand a ape recorder. the message plays telling one of the men (Carl Elwes from princess bride) that he must free himself and kil the other man or his family will die. and so the puzzle begins!!! I CANT WAIT!

MildPossession
Well I think The Grudge remake is getting a release around Halloween here so going to see that, going to see Alien Vs Predator the week before Halloween, was released here today. Seeing it sometime next week.

Exorcist: The Beginning is the only other on coming out.

Cowboyography
no "Saw" Mildpossession? I would check again it is supposed to release Oct 29.

MildPossession
It has been out in Britain for some time now, seen Saw already.

Cowboyography
right on, what did you think? Better than se7en as some have said??

Jennifer_Tilly
Well probably The Grudge or Saw or maybe both lol!! I dunno yet but anyways Seed of Chucky doesnt come out till nov 12th and I am for sure seeing that one.

<<Solo>>
Chucky is lame. Not funny, not scary. So why exactly would someone want to see it? It's just one of those questions that can't be answered.

Anyways definately going to see Saw. My brother says it's awesome, it's rated awesome, it looks awesome. So I guess I'll go see it. No reason not to.

Evil Dead
The Grudge looks lame so I'm skipping it. I can just see it being another I Know What You Did Last Summer teeny flick starring Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Saw on the other hand looks sweet. I shall probably be checking it out.

Wolfie
I'm definately gonna see Saw. The Grudge... I dunno... it's a PG-13 horror movie. I'm thinking about Seed of Chucky. I haven't seen a whole Chucky movie but what I've seen of a couple of them I thought was funny.

Evil Dead
oh, how I envy you.

Cinemaddiction
...and "Robin Hood: Men in Tights", and "Hot Shots".

I'm seeing "The Grudge" on Monday, ploppin' down for an Unrated viewing of "Dawn of the Dead" 2004 on Tuesday, then "Saw" that Friday morning.

Good week for gorehounds.

<<Solo>>
So true.

SlipknoT
Saw is on the top of the list.

Cowboyography
God Saw looks so good, the more I read the more I must see this movie!!!!!! Elwes is awsome IMHO princess bride is top ten flick for sure!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.