Inquiry for all you londoners(?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fëanor

lil bitchiness
''Maybe its because im a Londoner...''

I really love London. I dont know much about names of pubs and such, im afraid, but im off there for a weekend next weekend to visit Giger and Dali galleries.

Fëanor
Giger and Dali eek! ...if it's not too much to ask oh-she-who-I-will-never-meet-but-only-in-my-dreams...brief, or if you're able, detailed description of said establishment would be most desirable...

there's a part in the script of such a place, a gallerie more like it really...

see fit to correspond with me however you are able to...

Mr Zero

lil bitchiness
Absolutely!

I will be giving a detailed description of everything. BadKitty also would like to know all about it. We're a huge Giger fans.

Mr Zero
whoops - or you could get lilb to help - i know which one of us I'd ch..holly hell did you see her new avatar? dear lord woman have you no shame with the spanking and now this?

Mr Zero
you should love the dali gallery lb, it's peachfuzz...

lil bitchiness
I'll change it if it bothers you.

Fëanor
just did...but i was a bit taken aback as to what it was i was supposed to do...

Mr Zero
that passive aggressive malarkey wont work on me lb - Im way too cool for th...oh crap I just drooled all over myself.

lil bitchiness
What does that mean?

Fëanor
whatever it is...i've saved it in my comp for future reference big grin

Mr Zero
well if you want to get a list of questions together I could try to answer them - and if you like i could take some reference shots around town and send them to you.

I know how frustrating trying to write about someplace you have never been can be.

Mr Zero
peachfuzz - its supernice. all deliciousness like the skin of a peach.

lil bitchiness

Df02
remember, "working class" english gentlemen, arent exactly gentleman most of the time... lingo would include the use of the word "c**t" frequently stick out tongue

www.londonslang.com should help with that aswell

i cant help with much more, not lived in London for years now, and altho i go there alot i couldnt tell u details

lil bitchiness
Excellent, or shall i say Sexcellent - sounds better.

Fëanor
to use the american vernacular: Dude!!! you da bomb

Yes most definately...

Mr Zero

Mr Zero
have you been drinking again?

lil bitchiness
No. Do I sound like I have? Not that you ever spoke to me while I was drunk.

lil bitchiness
Oh and also, thats a personal joke between me and BadKitty, I forget not everyone is in on it.

Fëanor
thanks DF...this'll be great for one or two characters...probably two...but there is one who has money, of higher breeding...what manner of speech would they utilize?

lil bitchiness
Somehow, i think Zero can help you there.

Mr Zero
perhaps its just the moistness of your sparkly pink lips is making your posts seem more frivolous than normal...

Fëanor
i find myself believing that...for no other reason than that you've said it

lil bitchiness
Hmmm, my avatar is attracting more attention than I hoped for. Maybe I should really change it.

Although those lips are very hot.

Mr Zero
What? I have neither thanks... ok I work for enough money to keep me happy but breeding? Cheese! Apart from the fact that I loathe the very concept of "breeding" and privilege through blood - I'm from the poorest background you could ever ever imagine.

Im almost offended. Why would you say that about me? do I come over as well bred and monied. Cheese....

Df02
as Zero said, north of the river is generally more higher class... and would speak in the more classic veiwing of the English gentleman. not overly posh but far from being a south-london cockney! (like me sad)

just read thru the website i gave u, especially the slang in films bit...gives u an insight into the more commonly used phrases...rather than trying to cram as much into ur script as possible, even tho its used alot... they wouldnt use slang all the time!
save em, use em specially and sparingly...bob's yer uncle u got urself a right cockney geezer

Mr Zero
anyway F - mail me your Q's and i'll see what i can put together... I'm off now for a spot of fox hunting and tiffin with mater and pater. Ta-ta!

lil bitchiness
I do apologize, ment no offence. I was simply refering to your maner of speach.

Fëanor
Lil-I concur with the lips...there is however a matter that concerns you though...one of the female antatgonist is somewhat, just a little, based on you...(please don't hate me)

And to Mr. Zero...there is also a character that reminds me of you too to a degree however small it may seem...and i will do that(email) have to gather notes with my friend.

I've also based the female protagonist on Sil...hehehe

lil bitchiness
Wh would I hate you, thats excellent! I feel rather special! happy

Fëanor
because she's the antagonist...somewhat full of herself

that is not to say that you are...God no!

*sighs heavily* stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
I can tell you right now, im not at all full of myself, but I still feel honoured that theres someone based on me - even if its vaguely.

Fëanor
let's just say: she's very beautiful and knows it...she uses that as a means to get what she wants without really doing anything else to get what she wants.

all men desire her, yet she desires no one other than her need to feel financially secure...by way of someone with money

she's petty and only thinks of herself...she' incapable of love unless it comes with a manor in the country and a fur coat...

the script is based on a book my friend read(which one he hasn't said) but the description of this character reminded me of you...for some reason...so that is how we're going to write it.

lil bitchiness
That sounds excellent, by the way.

I dont think im particualry good looking, let alone beautiful, but that sounds very interesting. I guess its great the way she gets everything she likes, however I have no patience for women who cry at the drop of a hat, nor for the men who fall for it.

Do let us know how it goes and such.

Fëanor
not particularly good looking? not beautiful? humility becomes you fair lady...but i must disagree and no I'm not blind nor are my eyes fogged with insanity...what an absolutely wondrous creature you are...

were there no ocean so great between us, undoubtably with a 100 percent certainty would you find yourself stalked...and i say that genuinely...

of that you can be sure....the 'letting you know how it goes' that is... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.