Skydiving!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
WOO HOO! I go skydiving for the first time tomorrow. I can't wait. I'm planning on doing a bunch of flips before pulling the cord. I'm so excited. I have been waiting so long for this moment.

Storm
Enjoy it. It' s a great experience!

Mr Parker
You done it before storm? wow your quite a daredevil.I never would have expected YOU to do that. eek! tell me all about it.

Storm
*nods*
I' ve done it this summer and I could persuade Fire to go together big grin
A bungee jump will be next, at least for me.

The tricky part is when you' re being dropped and you don' t feel the tension of the elastic. You have the impression you' ll crash.

Linkalicious
I'd shit my pants if I did either of those!

Myth
Really? DO IT!

Thorondor
When you go parachuting for the first time you have to be connected to an experienced person yes you aren't allowed to go on your own.

Mr Parker
LOL laughing out loud big grin

Myth
This is true. I still plan on making the guy do flips with me.

Thorondor
laughing out loud goodluck

Myth
Alright, I leave in 5 hours.

Tired Hiker
I did the tandem sky dive thing once. It was a great experience. I thought the parachuting part was way cooler than the actual free fall. Free falling was uncomfortable. I remember too much air going up my nose, and it kinda hurt, all that wind pressing against you, it hurt my weener. erm But once the chute is pulled, it's amazing. Since you are moving with the wind, it is completely quiet. The guy who jumped with me was practically whispering and I could hear every word he said. Then we floated through a hole in a cloud layer, and it was breathe taking. But still, it hurt my nuts. And my weener.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.