Oregon is the new Florida (damn cheatin Dems!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Well, Kerry supporters have found a way to cheat to receive Oregon's vote. And its the mainly the work of one evil man, Bill Bradburry (sp?). The order of candidates are suppose to be random for each different persons ballot. This is because statistically, if somebody is undecided, they will vote for the top candidate. Instead, on ALL Oregon ballots, it has "Democrats: Kerry/Edwards" on the top, a bunch of no chances in the middle, and "Republicans: Bush/Cheney" on the bottom. If this wasn't bullcrap enough. Bill has also disqualified Nader on the Oregon ballot. Oregon is always borderline but Nader was projected to get a 6% vote in Oregon. Disqualifying him gives Kerry a 6% increase in votes and therefore receives Oregon's vote. People may argue that this just makes it more fair between Bush/Kerry, but they are wrong. People who may take votes away from Bush are still there while Nader who would be an equalizer is gone. How can he be disqualified you ask? To get on the ballot, there was a petition for Nader. Bill found every tiny loophole to make sure that the petitions were voided.
Example: A sheet of 100 names were turned in. If one person were to have signed it on August 21 but accidentally wrote 22, even if they crossed out the 22, re-wrote 21, and signitured it, the entire petition of 100 names was thrown out. This is complete bull crap and has practically guaranteed Kerry the electoral college votes from Oregon.

Turbo-Cajun
I dont care how they do it... i just want them to get that ass clown out of office.

And while there may be some truth to what your saying, I know your angle isnt completely unbiased either. There may be soemthin going on in Oregon, but Im sure if there was the conservative media would have been all over it by now... so far all Ive heard about it is one post on movie discussion forum on the internet. While I dont generally trust everything that i hear off the new, Ill hold off on any serious thought about this until i hear it from a reliable source.

Raz
Moving to the GDF...

Myth
The reason that it isn't all over conservative media is because Oregon is quite small when it comes to the final decision of the President. In fact, the source that I received this info from is actually a very left wing college political science professor. He is so left wing, that back in the day, he worked on Rev Jesse Jackson's administration. This is not something being denied at all in Oregon, not even by Kerry supporters. Instead, their only outlook is the same as yours where they say, "As long as Bush gets out of office" or "This makes up for mistakes in Florida". Two wrongs don't make a right people.

Myth
We have a Green Day Forum!?! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.