Passive-Agressive Comments - Gotta Love 'em

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Canadian Moose
You know the ones. When people are trying to look nice, but theyre being contrary at the same time? Either trying to A) get over on you or B) deal you a backhanded insult or C) disagree without looking like theyre disagreeable...

Here's some of my fave's:

What seems to be the problem?
Translation: I dont think you have a problem, but youre wasting my time...

I'm sorry you feel that way, but...
Translation: I'm not sorry at all for you, but I am sorry to have to listen to you...

I'm not saying XXX, I'm just saying YYY...
Translation: Kinda like "I'm not saying your fat, I'm just saying you clothes are tighter somehow." I'm calling you what you think I'm calling you....

Let's get some more ideas on the table...
Translation: Because your idea sux. I'm not going to add it to the other ideas on the table...

I'm just asking...
Translation: I'm just telling...

When you get a second...
Translation: This very second, for instance...

Maybe I didn't make myself clear...
Translation: Maybe youre a moron.

Usually I come across these and other like gems in meetings with clients or co-workers...

Any Passive Agression you've experienced? When you get a second...

JToTheP
blink WHERE ARE YOU COMING UP WITH ALL THIS!?

Silver Tongue
you're on a roll today Moose

Anna85
yes. oui.si.....
laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

CraSh OveRloaD
He Was Born In 78, My Cousin went through the same Phase. It Happens With Most Candians...

eggmayo
does that involve the thinking hes a moose as well?

Anna85
maybe Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin' cool

lil bitchiness
hahaha!!! Awesome, and so insanely true!

Canadian Moose
My brain goes on forever...it never shuts off....

help me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.