One Thang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Canadian Moose
Remember in City Slickers, when Curly held up his finger and said all you need is "One thang"...

Well, if the world were to go to hell in a handbasket tomorrow, stock markets crash, everyone loses everything, jobs, money, cars, women, men, both, your lovely villa in the Carribean, what-have-you...

What do you have left? What's the one thing that carries you through, defines your outlook, galvanizes you against hard times and makes you unique ...

Mine is my sense of pleasant absurdity - there is little in life to be taken too seriously. Its all temporary, and even if its not, its still for the most part kinda goofy.

What's your "One Thang"...?

Turbo-Cajun
the feeling of sublime beauty in what you see in your daily life... i guess

hunchy
Dude, you are well known know for starting the strangest threads and questions ever.

WhiteEagle
Canadian Moose, like you I also enjoy the pleasant absurdity of life. It's a hell of a ride so you may as well enjoy it.

Nazgulinthedark
hmm....i suppose my sense of humor/sarcasim. my friends have always told me i make the worst situations hillarious because of my sarcastic remarks

Canadian Moose
And your point is? Should I go along with the masses and start the "Who is like, your fave actor" thread?

Turbo-Cajun
Moose makes good threads.

Canadian Moose
Thanks very much. I appreciate that. smile

Mr Zero
without wanting to get too wishy-washy on you: my honor

Canadian Moose
Duly noted.

And honour is a great thang to have.

hunchy
I wasn't dissing you...just stating an observation...True about some of the "cliched" threads with stupid topics...

"And your point is? Should I go along with the masses and start the "Who is like, your fave actor" thread?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.