Survival Kit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo
Im making a SMALL survival kit for my combat knife, anyone know what to put in them?

i already have matches, salt (for cuts), sewing kit, compass, and fishing kit, and theres still a liddle bit of room left

i wanna get a wire saw, but i cant find them anywhere

Silver Tongue
What kind of matches? They need to be waterproof

CraSh OveRloaD
Dude, All You need Is A Knife And Matches. You Can can find rope using roots and such and such.

eggmayo
yeah, i have british army flare matches, you can even strike them underwater

big gay kirk
Always include a condom (non-lubricated..) in conjunction with a sock a condom can be used aa a two litre water carrier, and in an emergency as a rubber glove to prevent infecting wounds....

eggmayo
in conjunction with a sock a condom can be used aa a two litre water carrier

EXPLAIN?

big gay kirk
You put the condom inside the sock.... this helps you carry it, and supports the condom, preventing it from bursting.... you then fill with water... either hold it under a source (preferably fast flowing stream as high up a hill as possible... never drink from still water!) or better, blow the condom up, place underwater and let out the air... the condom will then fill with water... basically the sock becomes a bag with a waterproof lining... very useful, and a skill worth practising... old Royal Marines trick....

CraSh OveRloaD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.