-=- Windows XP Service Pack 2 -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CraSh OveRloaD

dave123
haha

JKozzy
What happened, Crash? Can your computer boot?

kingcoot
Firewalls are bad mmmmkay. That is why I don't have sp2. Windows firewall is bad mmkay, you should stick with Windows xp sp1 Mmkay.

Mmmmkay.

eggmayo
or just install xp home and then LEAVE it. only do anything if you have more than 5 viruses or grass is growing on the pc.

CraSh OveRloaD
I can uninstall it if I want... but I need Windows Movie Maker 2, Wich can NOW only be found in the Service pack...

eggmayo
hee hee. i also save all programs i download onto a disc, so i got it seperately

JKozzy
That sucks... well I guess you'll just haveta deal with it. You get used to it after a week, just change a few settings and you'll be fine.

JToTheP
I wish I knew SP 2 was such a piece of ****ing shit before I d/l it!!!!!!! mad

eezy45
I just dont update my XP stick out tongue

eggmayo
you could just try to extract movie thingummy from the install file

kingcoot
At least you didn't have my problem... here is a picture of my fried maxtor harddrive. I also heard on Tech TV (ScreenSavers on 9-28-04) that 2 other maxtor 80GB like mine fried.
This bit sucks....

http://clandamage.aowc.net/user/5342/images/misc/IMG_1024tn.jpg

eezy45
Owch, poor Hard Drive

eggmayo
i cant actually see the fried bit, its too blurred.

kingcoot
The white stuff is reflective material... if that helps... you get the idea it isn't normal.

And yes... Literally when I say fried, I mean a flame as long as that black streak going from that white blur from right to left about 4 1/2 inches or so. I tried to blow out the fire and unplug my new power supply asap, cause my harddrive had overloaded my other power supply a few hours before. Nice right?

eezy45
Pretty nice shock

unknownrocker
why is this so hated i have no problem

CraSh OveRloaD
And its not even tehre! URGH! OKay, Anybody with the installation .exe file for WMM 2 can contact me via MSN ? [email protected] thanx

eezy45

kingcoot
Windows gets bad when it tries to do stuff for you. It gets worse when it tries to do even more stuff for you behind your back. That is what we hate.

CraSh OveRloaD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.