21 Grams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<<Solo>>
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0001CNRRU.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I did a search, and there isn't a thread about this yet.
I was like holy ****!

Anyone else like this movie? I thought it was very great. The acting was superb.

Dr. Strangelove
Great movie but in my opinion not as good as Memento although Memento is one of my favorite movies ever. I've heard rumors they'll be a better version in the future as the regular DVD sucks.

MildPossession
I enjoyed 21 grams, had to watch it in two halves though because of the camera work, HATED the camera work, gives me motion sickness, so could only watch about the first half, then watch it another day sad

Acting was top notch, Niomi Watts was wonderful as usual.

<<Solo>>
Yeah that would be cool if they did make a better version, since there isn't even any special features on the dvd.

Cinemaddiction
I loveded "21 Grams" personally. If you liked it, I'd suggest the Mexican counterpart, "Amores Perros". It's about 30 minutes longer, but in the same vein.

Then there's Gus van Zant's "Elpehant", the likes of which I recommend to no one, but it took on the whole 9 seperate storylines approach to the movie as well. Compared to "Elephant", and it's monotonous tracking shots, "21 Grams" is golden.

MildPossession
Still need to see that Amores Perros Cine, please tell me it hasn't got the same sort of camera work in.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
'21 Grams' is heavy, maaaan. VERY heavy...It is also an excellent piece of cinema.

'Amores Perros' is very good and, yes, it does have a similar method in regards to the camera work.

tabby999
i watched it a while ago, i dont think i was blown away by it but i left not feeling cheated, so it cant have been to bad

MildPossession
I saw it some time ago now, and it didn't effect me in the same way as 21 Grams did with the camera work. Good film indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.