Do you think Harry's scar will disapear once the darklord is finally dead?(Book seven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
I read somewhere and I forget where.That harry's scar disapears at the end of book seven.It may be a rumor but it caught my eye.
I mean the darklord gave it to him.It is a curse so it would disapear once he is dead!Anyone else wish to share there thoughts on this?
See you aroundJM Happy Dance confused

tigress
I agree with you but you never know with jk

Amy Black
That's an idea. The real question is what will disappear in Book 7? Harry's scar? Harry himself? Both? None? But it's worth thinking.

~TheDeppFreak~
hmmmmmm.......i never really thorght of any of that shock
but it makes perfect sense yes

CoolWizard
Yes I think the scar will vanish once Voldermort is dead for good. Makes no sense for it to remain.

you-know-who
i donno... maybe its a possibility

pretty angel
if the scar does dissappear then people wil think he is lying when he says he's harry potter because he hasnt got the scar

CoolWizard
Hmm good point, I had not considered that.

HJ4CW
I think it wont go because in the first book dumbledore hints it might not go. wink Happy Dance cool Happy Dance

CoolWizard
I didn't know that. I must reread the first book.

pixie1
i dont think it will go b/coz if it does then it would be like voldy never existed he never marked harry and that would mean that ever one who voldy ever hurt would have to be un hurt all the evil he caused would be undone
and d/dore said that you cant bring people back from the dead and this would have to happen if harrys scar went

do you understand what im trying to get at?

~TheDeppFreak~
lol....... confused

Didem
i think it will dissappear along with the Dark Marks..
when Voldy dies they will all dissappear b/c they r all related to Voldy himself..related to his magic..and Harrys scar is not a normal scar its magical..it contains Harrys bond with Voldy and his ability to speak Parseltongue..

zombieman
I think the scar should remain. Harrys scar is legend because it represents an earlier victory over voldemort. I also don't see why his scar disappearing would be such a significant part of the story.

CoolWizard
Maybe his scar won't vanish unless he was killed, or died of old age. I think he should keep the scar no matter if he finally kills Voldermort for good.

~TheDeppFreak~
oh wow...the scar dissapearing when he dies erm
HOW GREAT!!! erm

MornGlory
yawnyawnyawnyawnyawnyawnyawn

~TheDeppFreak~
honestly...i don't care wat happens in the next books...erm

shaber
No of course not it's a scar!

~DaPirateFreak~
yes She said the last word in book 7 was scar....so its either somthing like...he has nothing left but his scar or Harry wheres your scar?

I hope it stays yes Wouldnt b HP without it wink

Jackie Malfoy
It will not matter if people d on't belive him because I think he is going to die at the end of the seventh book anyway.And as for the scar.It was put there by the darklord.
And it is like those fairy tales on which when the bad guy dies the curse that the hero might have disapears.Which is another reason I think it is going to disapear.
Even if it is a scar!jm

CoolWizard
Hmm I think my last suggestion met with some disapproval among the masses. Still, it was a bit rude of you guys. I don't go around showing lack of respect for your posts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

~TheDeppFreak~
i still dont give a hoot....

FOR PEOPLE WITH MSN:
hey If somebody called [email protected] adds u to ur msn dont accept it. Its a virus. Tell everyone on u r msn because if somebody on Ur list adds them u get the virus too. Copy and paste this to everyone AND FAST!!!!!!

~DaPirateFreak~
would u stop postin that everywhere

~TheDeppFreak~
#shoking# yes

~TheDeppFreak~
oops....i meant "shocking" LOL

~DaPirateFreak~
LOL U & that smilie

shaber
I think JKR would give us something more sublime than that! It may end with an allusion to "...the one who gave him that scar." - possibly erm

~DaPirateFreak~
*shrugs* I was just rambling! laughing

Telperaca
Personally, I don't think it's going to happen, if he makes it alive at the end, that is stick out tongue

A scar is permament, and like Dumbledore said somewhere, they can be useful, Although after Voldermort disappears or dies or whatever his fate may be, Harry's scar will probably still be there and *maybe* be of some kind of help in the future.

~DaPirateFreak~
Yup yes

~TheDeppFreak~
..........i STIIILLLLL dont give a sh!t wat happens wiv da scar laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Telperaca
laughing out loud

~TheDeppFreak~
doh

ladygrim
i think harry potter will disapper at the end of the books....

(sorry )

FoamyFan
dude...Scar....a f***ing scar does not just disapparate

~TheDeppFreak~
EXACTLY!!!!
couldn't of said it better myself!!!
well done Foamy happy

FoamyFan
thank you....i do realize i was being rude....but think about it....it was a curse,voldemort put it on him,so duh! the scar will not be removed UNLESS the curse is removed.....and the only person that can remove the curse is him

~TheDeppFreak~
yeeeaaahhh......ah well...LOL

i've said it once...i'll say it again...till the day i die..."i STILL dont give a rat's ass wat happens wiv the scar".....*feels better*

FoamyFan
i have to agree with you on that

CoolWizard
I don't know if Voldermort can remove the scar or not, as it was a a failed curse, and his attack on baby Harry backfired on him. So, according to what Dumbledore said, the scar was an unanticipated side effect of his attack on Harry.

FoamyFan
yes i know....what was the curse he put on harry anyway..i mean..what did he say?

CoolWizard
I think he was trying to use that curse mentioned in Goblet of Fire, the killing curse, which there is no counter curse for. But something went wrong and the wand blew up or something.

FoamyFan
Avada Kadavra :Curse: cause:Murders opponent Unforgivable

is this it?

CoolWizard
Yes thats it! I had forgotten the name of it.

FoamyFan
alright.....i pulled up a few details that may give us some answers:

Well about the stuff that Voldemort did to make himself inmortal, he didn't actuall sussced all the way, remember? He did alot of stuff but in the end his trasformation only made it half way. That's why he didn't die the night he killed the Potters(and tried to kill Harry)because according to him the "ancient" spell that her mom used when she sacraficed herself for her son had to kill him. He may not be able to be killed completly but he can't stay very powerfull afterwards either. Now this was last time, I don't know if it remains the same this time because he was re-born. But I'm guessing he's mortal again because otherwise Harry wouln't stand a chance, unless something Dumbledore said has to do with this. Remember he told Voldemort that there where worst things than death?

~TheDeppFreak~
huh
*cant b bothered reading all that*

yeah....kool confused

FoamyFan
well if you don't want to know if it can or not......

FoamyFan
i do believe harry will kill voldemort...and allof the things like:his scar burning,nightmares..will go away....however...i do not believe the scar will

CoolWizard
I think when Dumbledore told Volderort there are worse things than death, he meant the diverse ways Voldermort was using to keep alive and keep on going:

1 Living like a parasite living off another

2 drinking unicorn blood

3)preserving himself in an enchanted diary

Voldemort has one main issue that blinds him to all other concerns:

He is afraid of dying and will do anything, no matter how painful or horrible, to survive.

FoamyFan
yep..i totally agree

~TheDeppFreak~
i think that........Voldie is Harry's REAL dad....like in Star wars "i...am ur father" :
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA.....i crack myself up sometimes hysterical

Clovie
scars doesn't disappear, unless they will make him plastic surgery messed

FoamyFan
ha! couldn't have said it better myself!

CoolWizard
Yes, normally, scars don't vanish, but this is an echanted scare, a sign of a curse, and may or may not follow the ordinary rules for scars....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.