WHATever HAPPENED TO XMENevolution???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fanadict
well i really miss the uncanny xmen the one back in the 90's and when they came out with xmen evolution its was ok i guess but compared to uncanny its trash but anyways what ever happened to this show? this wb cancell it or something? cause wb isnt really the cancelling type when it come to their saturday morning cartoons

Shadow_King
i think it finished. and you could have not posted it in the evolution thread.

Silver_Blaze
I think it got canceled what is a real s.o.b it was the best X-men cartoon in my mind, i don't see why it had to go off it would have been cool if they did the Future Of Evolution if they bought it back they all looked so kick ass then eek! Anymore insight of why it went off i didn't really find out but it's still running all the episodes it's got of it here on Toonami in the UK

Shadow_King
What Evolution was the worst x-men cartoon ever the X-men 90's one was the all time best marvel comic cartoon.

fanadict
even though they are still running on some networks its not the same though cause their just reruns not new episodes

Silver_Blaze
Yeah but seeing as i didn't really know that much about X-men awhile back i couldn't get into it properily, Evoutions kinda a different thing compared to the others. Just aslong as i don't have to see that first X-men cartoon again it's as bad as the original Spider man one laughing out loud Anyway it was just good to have a new one out it's better than nothing >.>;

Shadow_King
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X-MEN 90's RULES ALL COMIC BOOK CARTOONS.

Silver_Blaze
Which one you mean that original one, no way i didn't like it the story was ok but the animation was shoddy comared to the Fox show and Evo but hey it's up to you what you like... i just find Evo was the best in my mind even though it was short lived sad

Shadow_King
i mean the fox was the best.

Silver_Blaze
Oh i though you was on about the original one x.x The fox one was great i'm glad they finished it off how they did but then again i ain't sad I miss it...

Shadow_King
yea but that was 10x better than evo.

Silver_Blaze
Yeah and no, yes it was best to keep to the real story and it was very good exspecially some episodes, but some of the time i found it boring when they kept going on about the Phoenix and just playing the first Phonix saga over and over x.x

Shadow_King
you crazy the phoenix saga was cool.

pr1983
yeah, but after the 10th rerun it was getting repetitive

Shadow_King
well then stop watching the reruns than.

Silver_Blaze
Yeps after seeing it the first two times it started getting on my nerves, i wish they would rerun the last episodes they ain't shown them that often. Oh wait is this getting off topic -Shrugs and thinks- Oh i still don't know why they stopped X-men evo ok it finished but why they could have made more people was watching them to my knowledge >.>;

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7793

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.