The Lizzy Mcguire movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elektra_lover
Okay I know im gonna get bashed but I loved this movie so much. The ending was amazing

<<Solo>>
Easily one of the best movies I've ever seen.

<<Solo>>
Oh yeah and spell check: Lizzie McGuire Movie

Elektra_lover
Dont make fun of me

Remi48
Ill make fun of you, that movie sucked on ice

Elektra_lover
OMG you so mean, that movie was amazingly good

tpaquin
It looks like you're the only one actually in support of it, though.

It's up there in awesomeness with the original Godzilla and Evil Dead II for me, though, man...

KillTheLight
Seriously what did u expect making a Lizzie McGuire movie thread.You must be like 6 or something.This movie looks like it did more then suck.And yeah I didn't watch it I wouldn't be stupid enough to waste a few hours of my life doing that.

Elektra_lover
Actually im 14 and have more friends than you ever will

KillTheLight
awww sorry didn't ur shrink tell u imaginary friends dont count.

Elektra_lover
Real funny but the thing is I do have more friends than you, on KMC and in real life. As a matter of fact im having a party and im expecting 100+ people

KillTheLight
Trust me apart from your reflection there are more then one things funny about you

Firstly u decided to make this thread yet u tried to cuss her out in the hilary duff music thread saying and i quote 'she sux'

secondly u thought u could try and cuss me out( dont go there i havent even started on u yet)

and thirdly your a moron who counts voices in there heads and people on kmc as ur so called friends.

Elektra_lover
***** stop right their their are no voices in my head and just because you are an ugly ***** that has no friends doesn't mean you schould take it out on me

KillTheLight
aww I see I hit a nerve .
If u want to see ugly i suggest u go look in a mirror preferably one that wont crack (thats if u can find one)
Seriously why don't u get over your self ur pathetic and ur boring me u've got way to much time on ur hands why don't u just go drown in ur own fat it might give u something to do other then irritate people with ur dumb comments about crap.

by the way dont bother replying to this cuz im over it and i suggest for ur own sake u get over it 2 .

Elektra_lover
Well first of im skinny but not anirexic. Second off if im so ugly then why do I have two hot guys fighting over me?

R0B
Why do you always shorten words like " you for u "? That sounds stupid

KillTheLight
no actually they sound the same.

hence why i do it duh!!!

Elektra_lover
I guess I shut you up

KillTheLight
obviously ur pea sized brain couldnt grasp what that mean so let me explain it to u

I'm over it and
ur being ignored.

<<Solo>>
If it was amazingly good, what's a bad movie?

tpaquin
Citizen Kane, maybe in her opinion.

I don't think that people should be gauges by the number of friend sthey have, either.

Elektra_lover
Well if you have alot of friends then you must be well liked unlike somepeople...and a horrible wovie would be The Ring

<<Solo>>
I think we can all agree The Ring was much better then The Lizzie Mcguire movie. And Tpaquin Citizen Kane was awesome, but I can see someone that thinks The Lizzie Mcguire Movie is amazing, would think Citizen Kane is horrible.

Elektra_lover
Another movie that sucked more was Open water or the new movie thats basted on Avril Lavignes song Sk8er Boi

tpaquin
Citizen Kane is one of my favorite movies, but I'm stating that in the bizarro world that someone who likes Lizzie McGuire would live Citizen Kane would be terrible.

The ring was also terrible. But better than Lizzie.

darthmaul1813
*shakes head* I feel very sorry for you.

Elektra_lover
I saw it again yesterday happy

rwoonacott

miahera
I liked the movie personally. remembering the ending, do you also think Ashlee Simpson?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.