]Custom VS Custom[

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarmonicFlo88
Here was tha thing.

In http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2595127#post2595127 you can change ANYTHING about ANY character in any comic company.

This thread is in correlation with tha thread linked above because whatever character YOU create can be put against someone elses character.

For example, if you create a version of Magneto that is bit by a radioactive spider, you can write about that characters history/powers and then name him/her. then you can put your character against anyone elses and we can all discuss.

My idea is to create more substance in characters that your imagination may provide thus making discussions more interesting.

Sound interesting? hope so. stick out tongue

HarmonicFlo88
How about a God level Magneto as Norrin Radd said against a full power/control Nate Grey as i suggested?

Havoc470
i dont know about the whole custom thing, people tend to make or change characters to be completely unbeatable, as i've found out in other forums a long time ago, but i guess with a few restrictions it could be good

BLAH! i voted the idea sucks by accident, but i think the idea is a good one, its funny because just two days ago i was thinking about make a thread on custom characters O_O

whats with all this god level stuff, do you mean god-level magneto as in his mutant power has no bounds or do you mean god-level powers?

HarmonicFlo88
Click tha link above and read norrin radds suggestion.

And thanks for supporting my idea.

Havoc470
well, yeah that would be a great idea, this would all be done well, as long as theres restrictions on certain character attributes

norrin radd
it would be an awsome fight, but magneto has to be able to defend against nate grey telepathy, since we are talking a god level magneto his resistance to telepathy would had to be huge. And nate has to have a way of defendim himself against magneto abbilitie of controlling the iron in his blood, maybe trough TK, after all cable was able to contain the techno virus.

crazyspinz
sounds coo

Evangel94
cool*

Nataku8188
If we can get 2 characters well designed ill write the fight up.

crazyspinz
i think you guys should make archangel better. i think that they should put his flight speed up to mach speed. have him still have his metal wings, and make him have the ability to coat his body with a light/energy substance that can be used to protect him against all kinds of energy attacks, but not physical, or be blasted out of his hands.and as for limitations if he should have to take time to regenerate his light energy over time if he blasts it at people. that would kick ass

crazyspinz
or you could keep him with all the same powers, but give him his metal wings, a healing factor and auto matic weapons, kinda like a flying healing punnisher, that would be cool too

ScarletSpider
I like Angel the way he is, but all ideas have their merits I suppose.

I'd like Fabian to finally set the bar at where DP's healing factor is. Weak ass crap like he had later on in his run, or has it evolved and gotten better again. Or how about he falls into a vat of cream of wheat (although that's a Priest joke...) and he can regrow limbs again and back up to the level that it originally was.

crazyspinz
ya angel is cool now, i like the idea of the weapons better than the light energy, i wasnt realy thinking mutch when i posted that.

i think they should give DP more than healing, maybe put him to like class 10 stregnth and have him kick spideys ass. that would be sweet.

Nataku8188
Its stronger now then ever. Cable blew his brains out the back of his head and he was back up in a few hours.

Edit: Dp already kicks spidey's ass, he can fight randomly enough to confuse his spider-sense (Or at least I think he can, it worked on TM!)

Archangel Death form 2;

First, Angel is captured by Apoc and totaly striped of his humanity. His muscles and organs are replaced by, or combined with nano-technological machines. His heart is removed and his veins now carry 'blood cells' that are nano machines that carry energy from his artifical heart (A piece of machinery that can only store energy to a limit that is unkown of) to his 'muscles'.

His muscles are Spider-silk thin Chromium compounds that have a level of give but are stronger then all forms of normal man made metals, but not in the same league as adamantium. The strength of the nano-machines gives Warren strength that is in the 'class 30' range (from marveldirectory.com) The metals are aproxamitly 4/7 the weight of muscle strands of the same mass, but unable to grow or shrink beyond the original maximum and minimum limits. (i.e. he can flex, but his muscles wont get bigger like ifyou worked out for a long time and compared)

His skin is ash grey and the preserved flesh of Warren Worthington III, underneath the third layer of skin is a skin-thin layer form of previously mentioned metalic compound interwoven with the same mass properties, but greatly reduced strength and durability, as normal skin. In essence his skin stops and changes to an "Organic steel" that is, moderatly resistant to all forms of damage but only as thick as regular skin. Approximatly 2/3 as heavy as normal skin, and 10-15x as resistant to kinetic/energy damage, changing on location, and 50-100x more resistant to temperature damage, changing on location.

His heart can store unknown levels of power, more then the combined blasts from Cyclops and Havok generate without being nearly stressed. It generates power by breaking down existing energy cells inside and using the power derived from the split to nourish the two new cells, effectivly creating two cells nearly twice as strong as the original. It transfers energy to nano-machies that flow along his 'veins' and feed it to his 'muscles' for breakdown and use. He can also increase the amount of output for short periods of time to max his strength out at 'class 80' by using nearly 4x as much energy and leaving him extremly taxed. He can shut himself down and let his system power up, or simply set himself to run at 1/2 power, using only 1 of every 2 cells created. His heart cannot multiply if he is running at normal or greater power drain.

He has his angel wings... but the feathers are actually made from millions of pieces of an adamantium compound which are manipulated by nano-machines, giving them about 70% of the flex of an actual feather and are all subconciously and conciously controlled by warren. The nano-machines also absorb all forms of light and 'pure' (lasers and such) energy on contact, storing them in his generator. 1 hour of sunlight, at sea level, on his fully outstretched wings can power him at normal power for 60 seconds. The wings cannot absorb kinetic energy. Electricity causes his heart to immediate break down and quadrouple 1 energy cell for every kilovolt he absorbs. The wings absorb aprox. 35% of 'pure' energy, 65% of light energy and 100% of electrical charge. The rest is reflected away or dispersed so as to safely protect Warren if he blocks it correctly.

Warren can absorb energy from whatever he touches on the same scale as his wings. He cannot drain energy from people, but he can take hold of live wires, put his hands over cyclops' eyes, hold a lightbulb, etc. His hands can also reverse their polarity and return any energy he has stored, or 100% of the energy his wings are currently absorbing, as the same exact form of attack. (I.E. he channels the attack through his wings, out through his hands, Cyclop's beam, sunlight, lightning ) and he may increase the power by augmenting it with his own. This however, is very draining and demands nearly 1/3 as much energy as the channel's power to maintain it for approx. thirty seconds. He cannot siphon any energy from a channeled attack for his own storage.

If I think of more i will add on later

HarmoNiC FLo
Too bad this didn't catch on...i had faith on it :-/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.