Do you get along with your parents?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
Just a question that I thought I would ask for fun.If you don't want to answear then that is up to you.
As for me I get along good with my dad and sometimes with my stepmom but we are not that close.As for my mom I don't get along too well with her in truth we are like strangers.
And my stepfather forget about it.He is such a jerk and we always are fighting and my mom always takes his side,I hate him in fact!He is a lousy human being!Anyway how about yu guys?Do you get along with your parents?JM stick out tongue

mc pee pants
hells yeah! i go shopping with my moms (she buys me sh!t greentoo) and golfing with my pops.

barbarossa
I have'nt spoken with my father for a year......Nuff said. As for my mom, I usually get along with her although we do fight ALOT.

Imaginary
I get along with them in the sense that there is never any throwing things around the room... most of the time we're on good terms except when it comes to the routine arguments about teenage independence

barbarossa
Go teenage indepedence!

BlackC@t
No, I don't get along with my step-mum or dad at all.

Goth_Girl
I get on with my mum and dad.
Although my mum really gets oin my nurves sometimes always nagging at me. Dad rox! he is in2 all the same stuff as me as well i.e comps,ut2004 and most of my music taste he roxs! happy

Clovie
usually yes.

WhiteEagle
We have our moments every now and then but I think I have a fairly healthy relationship with my parents.

Imperial_Samura
I seem to have a rather good relationship with my parents, we are close and they seem to have a great deal of faith and trust in me, and I respect them as well, so yes, it seem very good.

MornGlory
NO- my parental units don't like me... I just know they don'tsad

they may say they love me but doesn't mean they have to like me
they never call me or come to see me or invite me out to their house... my dad doesn't even say hi to me anymore when I see them.. its so sad sad sad embarrasment

ClaraG
mum and stepdad- we get on brilliantly
dad and stepmum- NO WAY

naybean
Its exactly the same around my house. except we have loadsa arguments about chores, if my parents had their way itd be illegal to say "in a minute".

SlipknoT
I havent seen my dad in 3 years and my mom is a *****.

!deathcab!
Uhm, not really, but it's fine that way. big grin

Kiyouhana
My father physically abuses me, my mother verbally abuses me, we hardly even form eye contact let alone see each other. What do you think?

Darth Revan
I get along well with them, especially with my dad. He convinces my mom to buy me musical-related things yes

Ronny
i love my dad happy even though we do get in fights erm but who doesnt

my mom was brilliant we did so much together and we got along so well i miss her sooooo much cry i just regret getting angry with her sometimes, i mean seriously guys love, pay attention and respect your parents while there here yes because they dont last forever

Afro Cheese
Well, My mom currently lives in NC with my sister and brother and stepdad and I live in Florida with my dad, but I've bounced back and forth a few times because of not getting along with my stepdad/mom/dad. But I havent moved for 2 years now, so I'm getting along with my dad ok now and I'm on much better terms with my stepdad than I used to be. I was pretty much always close to my mom though.

orlandobabe
well sometimes, parent can be well anoying !

Chris87
My parents suck. They are content with the way they live, and there never happy unless they have money. They think they know so much, yet in reality know so little. It seems instead of growing up they went down 10 or 20 years. I know they only want the best for me, like most parents, but I wush they would support my learning instead of sports.

MildPossession
My parents are going through a divorce at the moment, I get on with my mum very well, love her to pieces.

My father not so well, see him every two or three months when I go to visit him. I do not respect my father, but I get on with him better now that I don't see him every day of the year. Use to argue and shout a lot with him.

lil bitchiness
Yes, yes I do. And although I dont live with my mom, we talk every day.

She also gives me money, because im a hard working student

crazy_c
I get on with them alright, I suppose. WE don't see eye to eye on some matters, but who agrees with their parents aboot everything? I think I fight more with my mam, then with my dad, but at the same time I find it easier to talk to her aboot stuff.

powerfulone1987
My dad is dead but I lke him a lot. Everybody did.

My mom and her boyfriend, I try not to deal with as much as possible.

WindDancer
Yeah me and my Old Man get along good. Back when I was in my teens we had the usual disagreements. When I moved out things change and we became different to each other. I love my Pops! He is always cool and listens to me when I have problems.

Silver Tongue
My father was killed when i was 8, and my mother is an abusive crack whore. And my stepfather molested me.

It's safe to say I don't get along with those two too well

CherryPie
I get along greatly with my mom, my dad on the other hand likes me one day and no tslking the next couple of days, what ever he's my stepdad so yeah it doesn't make me feel like he hates, me, I know he does roll eyes (sarcastic)

MC Mike
I'm surprised at some of the hatred toward parents and parent hatred at kids here. blink Everyone I know, including myself, gets along fine with both parents, and this isn't my friends acting, it's the truth.

And all these stepmoms and stepdads and divorces... erm

Alpha Centauri
I find it weird that parents are held in regard as the focal rebellious target over history coz....well....I quite like my mum and dad.

Then again they raised me well and continue to be great parents, not perfect, great.

-AC

chelsea24
i argue with my dad all of the time but if its ever ne thing serious we have a proper fight the last time we had a proper fight i walked away with a black eye and he walked away with stitches erm shit happens thats all i can say!

Alpha Centauri
I would never lash out at my father for the simple reason he'd never lash out at me. If he did, I would.

-AC

Chelsea23
I manage to fight with my dad a lot...but me and my mom are cool with each other most of the time

DarthCyrax
hell no im 19 and i moved to cali to get away from my mom

A4E
my mom's a control freak, so not really am always trying to avoid her, plus am always fighting with her husband and she ALWAYS takes his side, he's a ****ing ***, and my dad's aiight but he doesntgive s shit about me or my bros and sisters erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.