Anyone here have any siberings at home?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
Man I am so confuse by this section and the other deccison thread.What is the difference between them both?
Anyway anyone have any brothers or sisters?I have a twin sister name Maxi and a older stepsister name Margie(16)and two older stepbrothers that don't live at home anymore.
And a half baby sister Jade who is so cute.She is going to be turning one soon.And that is about it.So what about you guys?Care to share?JM Happy Dance

<<Solo>>
Wtf?

vaya_the_elf
I have one foster sister, who is 6.

Jackie Malfoy
So Solo are you going to answear my question or start flaming and starting trouble for no reason?
The choice is up to you!Anyway anyone else care to share.And if you don't want to then don't responed it is your choice!JM roll eyes (sarcastic) Happy Dance

Silver Tongue
I have a older sister, Debbie, two older foster brothers, Andrew and Ashton, A younger half brother Juni, a younger half sister Larenna, and a half sister on the way that will be named China.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.