Hospital of The Insane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

L49_JoaquinLovr
A Hospital and -or- Asylum to hold the mentally and criminally insane. Each sector of the building serves a different purpose. In the North Wing can be found the Cafeteria , South the Bedrooms, Hospital and so on. East consists of the showers, and West for Staff reasons. New members are welcome.

kurakitsune
cool cool my i join ill be on online some times but ill catch up ok ok plz ^_^

L49_JoaquinLovr
<Alright.>

Trickster
What are the details?

Are we inmates, or what?

L49_JoaquinLovr
<You are what you choose to be.>

Summoner_Yunie
(Did you get permission from Ushgarak to start this RPG?)

L49_JoaquinLovr
<I wrote it in the little sticky thraed at the top of this page. Im not an idiot.>

Summoner_Yunie
(I didn't say anything like that. I just asked jeez)

Luna_Storm
i will join...as a guest.....hehe i think it would be funny if i got chased by mad people who think they things whem there not...is that cool with u)))

L49_JoaquinLovr
<ok who starts>

Tela
(( Can I have two chars. I wanna be a doctor to one of the insane ones. ands then I wanna be one of the insane ones))

L49_JoaquinLovr
<Yea. Anyone's welcome to be who they want, and howmany ever characters they want, as long as its clear that you are using two characters and not just one. Stuff like that. Ill post first.>

"Another one of them tried to escape again...", the female nurse said.
"Get her out of here.", The doctor said to the nurse as he walked up.

"You dont know what it feels like to be......", The patient said right as her shot kicked in and made her fall asleep.

*The staff carried her off, back into her cell room. She was layed down on the bed and locked, hands and feet. Her name was Ana.*

Kohldia
Melina sat on the chair, looking at the ground, she'd not said or spoken to anyone in over 18 days now and she only ate when she was extremely hungry. She'd been locked away here under duress from the courts, apparently she'd killed her brother, father and mortally wounded her mother back in her home town. The night she'd arrived, the blood of her relatives had still caked her matted hair and body, she glanced up at the one way mirror, opening her mouth, "I know you're there doctor...no use playing stupid with me." Her voice was hoarse and cruel, just like the emotions that mirrored in her eyes.

(Tag Tela or anyone else that wants to be the doctor)

Darth Revan
Whoa, this actually sounds like fun...

Name: Pete Elstrot
Appearence: Short, pale skin, blue eyes, very thin
Ehhmm... Condition: Unknown... Believes he is Trent Reznor. His voice also sounds exactly like Trent's. He is actually very intelligent, and was a well-known physicist before his "identity change", when he was admitted to the mental hospital by his mother. As a child, doctors were fascinated with his uncanny musical ability, and his even more unusual ability to immitate practically any person's voice perfectly. Then he started listening to too much NIN, and, well, things went from there...

Pete sat in the cafeteria, pondering a bite of food. He wondered to himself how long it would take the doctors to decide he wasn't insane. Once they found out how his singing voice sounded, they surely would realize that he really was Trent Reznor. Anybody could see that.

Luna_Storm
she appeared at the desk wearing a pair of baggy trousers and a lose lace top with vampiress sleeves...she wore a long white coat and black trainers..her hair was long wavy and golden brown in colour ..her eyes blue/green liek the ocean...she carried a bunch of flowers in one hand and was talking to soemone usisng ehr mobile" yes mum..i know be careful..and yes ill check everyones ok..an no i wont bother them if there asleep..uh huh...hmm...yes mum will do ..bye" she flipped down the phone and turned to he reception desk waiting for someone to let her in the wards" man i wish they would hurry up" she said quietly in a genle soft tone as she waited patiently at the desk"

Tela
The door clicks as it is unlocked to let the doctor in. Yron walks in holding a clipboard. He smiles warmly at Melina. "Sorry, they were making me sign papers again." he said as he stood in front of her. "How are we feeling today?" His cheerful attitude today provoked one patient by accident and he ended up on the floor holding his bleeing forehead. Luckily they sedated the patient.

His green eyes stared into Melina's seemingly searching for the good in her. He had a feeling she was very much sane and very much innocent.

Luna_Storm
noone appeared at the desk after 20mins so she wrote a note down and walked inot a ward ...she glanced around at the patients smiling ....she knew they were all nice ..well atleast she thought this...she walked down the long hall..the only sound her heels clicking as she moved...the ward was rather creepy but she couldent understand why ...hmm..she only thought this place was for humans cause she didnt belive in anythign else... she ran her fingers over the patients bed bars at the end of the bed as she looked at everyone..she had to come here today because he mother was ill ad these people needed her mums helps so she came in for her....not really understanding what ward her mother really worked on" hello ....is anyone in here?" her voice echoed in the room ..so soft and innocent sounding as she looked for anyone to talk to"

Darth Revan
After Pete finished his breakfast, he went for a walk around the facility. As he was walking down one quiet corridor, he came across (Luna's character). "Hello," he said, "I'm Trent Reznor. Can I help you?"

Luna_Storm
um hi ..im Niona...my mum works here ....im looking for the receptionist to tell her im here..se mym mums ill and im talking her place today...it was nice meeting u" her spke to the man in a flowing youthful calming tone as she looked for a doctor"

Darth Revan
"What's her name? I might know her."

L49_JoaquinLovr
*The next morning when Ana had calmed down the doctor released her from her restraints.*

"Get up..", The doctor said, which he could of used a nicer tone.

*Ana sat up in the bed, her greasy, matted, unbrushed hair slid down in front of her face. She rubbed her wrists where the restraints were. She stood up and slowly walked down the hall, her patient gown drug past her knees, her bare feet were cold against the concrete floor as she walked down the hallway. She walked into a room just in front of north wing and sat down next to Melina.*

"No one believes me....", Ana said, her hair still in her face.

Luna_Storm
my mums name is annalise ...and ..and ..i have to go" she said before she caught the eyes of a woman with matted hair ..she slowly walked to the womans bed and smiled as she looked at the woman then the doctor" hi..there..my mum says i was to fill in for her today cause shes ill...that ok" she asked looking sweetly at the docotr"..she looked to the woman who had just walked inot another room..she looked so sad ..and lonely then loked back to the doctor" so ..would that be ok with u sir" she smiled sweetly waiting for his answer"

L49_JoaquinLovr
*Ana watched the woman leave through her hair. She pulled her legs close to her and layed her head down.*

"Nobody.'', she whispered.

*Time passed.*

"Comeon Ana, its breakfast time.", The nurse said.

*She didnt budge*

"Ana..ComeON!", He said, and grabbed her by the arm.

*She slowly followed behind him with her arm in his grasp. She sat down alone at the middle table and stared at her food.*

Tela
Yron nodded. "If you think you can handle it and as long as you sign the waivers that say the hospital won't be responsible if one of their patients lash out at you or kill you. Sure." he said not looking away from his current patient.

L49_JoaquinLovr
*Ana acted as if she was lifeless. The guard whispered something to one of the nurses while looking at Ana and the nurse walked over to her and sat down.*

"Ana. Im not going to force you to eat, but tell my why you wont."

"I didnt..", she said in a whispering, girlish voice.

"Didnt what, dear?"

"I DIDNT KILL HER!", Ana lashed out and turned her back towards her, holding her arms and rocking back and forth.

Tela
Cyora sat at a table by herself. She was more or less considered clinically insane because she had given up on life. The guard pushed the plate in front of her and grunted. "Eat."

Cyora's eyes narrowed taking the food she began to write in "Kiss my ass mudrfkr" and smirked as she shoved it back.

The guard growled and grabbed her arm yanking her up. "You little. . ."

"What?" she said arching an eyebrow.

The guard took a few steps back. It was the first word anyone had her say in five years. She smirked as he dropped her arm. "Nothing." he growled out remembering Yron's words.

<Tidus>
Vash was sitting on one of the tables eating. He cursed everytime he could.WTF did he do wrong?? He tried to suicide five times, alright but wtf its my life! And I freaken murdered my dog only cuz it was about to bite my head off! thought Vash. Suddenly someone flinged some nasty food at him. Vash ducked in time and then stode up too see some five muscular guys sitting and laughing. Suddenly two other peaple much like Vash came up to Vash and Vash and his two fellow grunts went straight at the others.

Luna_Storm
she turned and walked to the woman and the guard" back off ..ross" she shouted pushing him away" go find someoen else to bother" she said walked the angry guard walk away...she smiled at the woman "sory if he bothered u miss" she said then decided to walk away since the woman didnt want to talk" oh well" she said looking at the guard them back to the lady" some guards are bullies honesly" she thougth to herself . heading near a table with five men looking as if they were about to fight"

Darth Revan
Pete turned around, disappointed, and went back to the cafeteria with a depressed sigh. He always tried to be optimistic, but he had been getting so lonely recently... He sat down at a table in the corner by himself. He watched the fight going on across the room with some amount of amusement. If there was one thing he enjoyed about this place, it was watching the stupid ones go at it.

L49_JoaquinLovr
*Ana watched the whole scene.*

*She stood up and walked out into the hallway.*

"Ana get back in the lunchroom, I'll dismiss you when its time.", One guard said.

*Ana stood there and looked at the floor.*

*The guard forced her back into the cafeteria and sat her at a table by Vash*

<Tidus>
Vash ran at one of the men as guards suddenly got in front. Vash upper cuted the guard and then took a fork from the table and stuck into one of the mans stomach and then kicked the mans face.

L49_JoaquinLovr
*She smiled through her hair at what Vash just did. It was the first time she'd smiled in forever. As lonely as she was and as strange, before she was sent to the mental ward everyone thought she wasnt able to smile.*

Luna_Storm
she took a seat near the table and sighed ...being hee must be lonely..even though she wasnt part of the ward she felt liek she was...she put down the flowers and looked at the ground" at least noone of them are totally crazy" she thought to herself as she sat away from everyone else in the room"

Darth Revan
Pete couldn't help laughing as the scene unfolded in front of him. Silly fools, trying to solve all their problems by fighting...

L49_JoaquinLovr
"Out!", the guard dismissed moments later.

*Ana stood up and slowly walked out of the cafeteria into the hall, she went into the living area and sat in the corner, picking up a doll and holding it.*

<Tidus>
Vash then took one of the beating sticks from the guards and hit one guard in the face with it, Making him fall to the floor ounconcius. SUddenly one of the muscular man came to Vashes back and pinned him to the ground. One of Vashes Friends who had army shoes which had steel toes, Stepped on the guy who pinned vash, head. suddenly a noice of crunches were heard from the breaking skull.

L49_JoaquinLovr
*She curled up and listened to the screams and murmers in the cafeteria hall*

<Tidus>
In about 10 mintes Vash went to the living room with guards pinning him down all over, there were special handles on his hands tied to each other. Vash had a little blood coming out of his nose.

Darth Revan
((dude... they wouldn't let a patient in a freaking loony bin have steel-toed boots.))

Tela
Cyora sat across the table from the guy who thought he was trent denzor. She felt under the table with one hand looking for some gum and curse fluently when she found none.

Luna_Storm
OMG I CANT TAKE THIS" she said tanding up walking over tp vash...she stepped infront of him" excuse me ...put down that down...please..i only want to talk.... " she said ..her voice ws young and sweeta nd she gazed at him with beautiful pleading eyes.....she placed her hand on her hip near her tummy button and put her hair behind her ear" please stop this...please" she said staring roght at the man hoping he would stop..."

Darth Revan
((Reznor. The name's Reznor cool stick out tongue))

Pete watched Cyora's every move with a calculating look on his face.

L49_JoaquinLovr
*Yet with very few in the living area, the nurse called Ana up for her medicine. She sat there in the corner, still.*

"Ana, wheter you come here or not you have to take your medicine.", The female nurse said.

*Ana fought back as the other nurse came over and forced her head back, dumping the pills in. She kicked her backwards.*

Tela
Cyora sighed and walked around the table sitteing next to him as she continued her search. Ninteen and she couldn't even get one piece of already chewed gum. Was it so wrong. She smirked as she found a piece. Ripping the hard glob from it's place under the table she began to chew on it. Without saying anything she stood up and walked quietly to her table in an opposite corner from anyone.

<Tidus>
When the guards let go of Vash, Vash went into the cafeteria. Vash crumpled in his pockets to find a three year old chocolate bar. Vash broke a piece and ate it.

L49_JoaquinLovr
*She proceeded to kick the nurse back and when the nurse tried to grab her she bit her.*

"Straight Jacket, Missy.", the nurse yelled.

*Ana was forced into west wing and put into a straight jacket. She now trailed the halls with restraints.*

"Turn around.", a male patient whispered.

*It was Bo, one who tried to be friends with her. Ana turned around and he unbuckled the straight jacket, letting her out. She dropped it on the floor and hugged him, continuing to walk down the hallway, lazily leaning against the wall as she did*

Darth Revan
Pete gave Cyora an odd look. Some of the patients had such revolting habits...

Summoner_Yunie
(Can I join?
Name: Elle Endersen
Appearence: milky skin, green eyes, short wavy brown hair
Condition: Neutral
Reasons for being at Hospital: Her brother, Ralph, was taken here two years ago for a case she does not know. She's begining to get worried about him so she decides to pay him a visit. Mr. and Mrs. Endersen have some sort of idea why Ralph was taken but they dare not tell Elle.

Luna_Storm
seeing the man ignore her ..she walked away and sat alone in the living room ....and watched some really boring tv.....she was only 15 but still old enough and mature enough to come to help her mum..." man this is sooo boring ..noone talks..or smiles...itslike a weird movie,..except no damsel in distress..or vampires..,noting" she said huffing into the very uncomfurtable chair while the others sat for lunch i the other room"

Tela
Cyora spat the gum out so it landed in the male guard's hair. He growled pulling the now soft covered in who know how many different peples slober. He growled and made way towards Cyora. "Did you take your medicine."

Cyora shook her head with a look that told the guard she wouldn't willingly. Sighing he hefted her off of the bench and took her to a different room. While he and another guard held her back they gave her a shot.

She quit struggling as everything started to blur. She knew it wouldn't fully kick in since the medicine she did take would counteract most of it.

"Shit, she did take her medicine." said the guard. He grabbed Cyora by her hair and pulled her face to his. "Why did you lie to me?"

Irritatingly, Cyora calmly shrugged her shoulders. The guard thrust her head back and stomped out of the room to clean the gum out of his hair.

L49_JoaquinLovr
&lt;Yes u can join.&gt;

*Ana walked down the hallway and saw one guard with a large pink blob in his hair. She smiled slightly*

<Tidus>
When Vash saw the guard with gum on his hair, He erupted into laughter.

L49_JoaquinLovr
*The guard looked at Ana and became fiercer as he knew she was smiling at it.*

"You have gum in your hair.", she said in a tiny voice.

"Get in your cell.", the guard said in a mad tone, walking along.

Tela
The guard walked over to the sink and began shaving his hair. he mumbled under his breath.

Cyora walked out of the room and started down the hall way. Her fingers lightly touched the walls as she tried to focus her sapphire gaze on the hallway in front of her. She nodded to ANa.

<Tidus>
When the GUard turned around to say something to Ana, Vash took another gum quickly chewed it and spat it on the floor. THen the guard walked forward and his shoe hit the gum..

L49_JoaquinLovr
*Ana slightly nodded back to Tela as she walked slowly along, hair in her face.*

*Not only smiling as she watched the guard re-pass her she saw that he stepped in gum and looked at Vash and giggled. The first time she'd done anything more than smile.*

Luna_Storm
yawns and falls asleep in the chair "

Summoner_Yunie
Elle looked up at the forlorn building before her. It was where her brother was held for reasons unknown to her. Many refered to it as "The Crypt" and knowing that it didn't sound like it did in the brochure her parents got when Ralph was sent there.

Walking up the cracked pavement she saw that the door had nail marks down its side. That made her shiver.

Coming upon a glass counter she rang on the bell that was situated next to it. "Hello?" Her voice revuerbarated back to her.

<Tidus>
Vash looked at the ground to see a cachoroche running away. Vash crouched and caught the caccarouch. Vash then came up to the guard and put the Caccarouch down his shirt.

L49_JoaquinLovr
*She laughed again. The guard stopped and turned around.*

"What's funny, Ana?", The guard asked.

*Ana just stood there smiling underneath her hair and staring*

Luna_Storm
she moved alittle ..but her breathing was slow and quiet as she lay there asleep in the tv room"

<Tidus>
SUddenly the guard started laughing like crazy "Oh STOP TICKLING ME.. HAHAHAHAA!" laughed the guard.

Summoner_Yunie
Elle craned her head as she heard laughter echoing down the halls toward her. "Maybe the people in this place are loopier than I thought," she said to herself softly.

Tela
Cyora was beginning to get bored. She walked around until she came to the front desk. Standing there she looked at Elle.

L49_JoaquinLovr
*Ana moved the hair from her face, revealing a pale blank face of a lonely being. Her pink lips were so dry from malnourishment, she began to drool as she laughed at the guard.*

Luna_Storm
is still sleeping))

<Tidus>
Vash tripped the guard as the guard fell , face-to-the-floor. Vash then followed Cyora to see Elle. "WoW, Who are you? We get a visitor each month... You seem like normal.." said Vash abserving Elle.

Darth Revan
Pete went to the piano in one corner of the cafeteria and started playing something.

L49_JoaquinLovr
*Ana followed her friend Bo, stepping over top of the guard and walking out the east wing door, outside was a large concrete area where patients could roam. Nothing much to do. A warm breeze flew over the area, Bo sat down on a bench and Ana sat close to him.*

Tela
Cyora stared At Elle and turned around. She took off running down the hall and turned into the cafeteria. She knew who she was looking for but knew she wouldn't find him if he was with another patient.

The nurse looked at Cyora and forced a friendly smile. "WHo are you looking forward?"

Vision still blurry, Cyora replied. "Father." she said.

the nurse frowned. "Cyora, we told you. Your father is a very busy man. He won't have time to be bothered with you."

Cyora frowned and growled. "He does to. You lieing ****." she said surprising the nurse. Normally if you could get Cyora to speak it was only one word.

L49_JoaquinLovr
"Ana, what's ww..wrong?", Bo asked looking at Ana.

*Ana kept looking down. She gave no answer.*

"Im going to get out of here soon, won't that be great?", Bo said smiling, looking at her.

*She looked up at him and a tear struck her cheek*

"Leaving me.", Ana said. She ran inside and slid down the side of the wall onto the floor

Darth Revan
Pete started singing a NIN song, hoping one of the guards would hear it and realize who he was.

L49_JoaquinLovr
*Ana sat up, still crying and looked at him singing.*

Darth Revan
A small crowd gathered around Pete, some of them nurses who were observing him, some patients who were actually admiring his singing.

Summoner_Yunie
"I'm normal if that is how you wanna put it. My brother, Ralph Endersen, was put in her about two years ago. Some people have told me about this place and said it wasn't what it was suppose to be," said Elle.

L49_JoaquinLovr
"The people make it that way.", Bo said as he walked by, trying to find Ana.

Luna_Storm
she awoke realising she was ment to visit someone .....a woman aswell as helping out here...but who was it...she sat up and looked around..then decided she would leave ..noone did anything at all..noone liekd her or spoke to her noone even noticed her pressence..she really couldent be bothered anymore so she decided to leave seeing no excitment at all...she walked to the large doors puttin on her white coat as she walked down the hall"

L49_JoaquinLovr
*Ana noticed a woman leaving and she thought it may be her time to escape.*

Luna_Storm
she looked around then stopped sencing somethign wasnt quiet right ...she looked behind her and found nothign so carried on walking"

L49_JoaquinLovr
*She hid out of eyesight in the incline in the wall that had the waterfountain, when she turned back around she crawled down the hallway some more*

Tela
Cyora pivoted and made a rak for the doors that the doctor (Luna's Char) went through. She made it through.

Luna_Storm
im bored ..so is niona...when our vampire one gonna post again))

L49_JoaquinLovr
*Ana noticed another went through too so she crawled faster and hid again, almost escaping*

Luna_Storm
she walked up to the main down sighing "

L49_JoaquinLovr
*She hid under the desk where the guard wasnt at*

Luna_Storm
she opened the door an walked out side the doors closing behind her"

L49_JoaquinLovr
*Ana slid up behind her but the guard grabbed her by the legs and drug her down the hall.*

"Oh no ya dont Ana."

"GET OFF.", Ana screamed.

*The carpet burnt her legs as she was being drug along, it made her scream louder and cry.*

*The guard threw her in her cell. Ana sat in the corner near the door and looked out the glass*

Luna_Storm
she turned around hearing a woman scream..she saw this woman being dragged along the carpet and thrown int a cell ..Niona ran back inside and walked to the womans cell...she wondered if she was ok" em excuse me miss .. but are u alright ? " she asked in a quiet genlte voice "

L49_JoaquinLovr
*Ana looked up at her with tears in her eyes, the hair drenched once again down onto her face, soaked and matted with tears. She nodded slightly.*

Luna_Storm
u dont seem alright" she said and one of the guards came over....." open this door ...she is my aunt ..im here to see her" she said lying to him..he opened the door with a grunt and she came in ... but she only talked once the guard wa sout of sight but she didnt know that this woman was really her aunt" oh my....ur all cut... im so sorry ...please forgiev me if i had known u were tryign to leave i would have helped ...." she said to the woman ..her voice soothign a calm..." what is ur name miss..?" she asked taking a her shirt ripiing a strip off to cover her cut hand"

L49_JoaquinLovr
*She curled herself up a little bit more, scared.*

"Ana...", she said in a little voice.

*She looked down at the blood gushing.*

Luna_Storm
oh no ana dont be scared ,,im not like the guards ...nether is my mum....there just bullies ...please trust me ...i dont want to harm u" she said moving away from the woman" but if u dont want me to ill leave" she said standing up walking to the cell door"

L49_JoaquinLovr
"Dont leave me.", Ana whimpered in that same tiny voice.

*She slid up the wall, her hands on the glass. With the blood of her hands she imprinted "Will Not Go"*

Luna_Storm
i wont leave u....i promise" she tured around and looked at the ana..she reminded her of someon she knew ..." u can trust me ana..they wont hurt u anymore i wont let them"she said sitting beside ana again"

eMoSk8ErKiD99
Can I join?

<Tidus>
"FINE, FINE GET OFF ME!!! SECOND TIME YOU HIT ME IN THE NOSE!!" shouted Vash at the guards as they threw him into the same cell as Lunas Charachter and Ana. Vashes nose was bleeding even bigger now. "There are lots of places in the body that hurt.. But why the nose??" protested Vash

crzygrl6412
Name: Celia
Looks: very short, pale, skinny, short strawberry-blonde hair, pale blue eyes., light brown freckles on her nose and cheeks
Reason she's there: She found out that her boyfriend was cheating on her with her best friend and killed both of them. She has been at the "hospital" for almost a year, but she was recently moved from another building.

L49_JoaquinLovr
&lt;yes, crzy&gt;

*Ana layed her head on Niona. She looked over at Vash.*

eMoSk8ErKiD99
Name: Reed
Appearance: tall and really buff, greasy blond hair a little above his shoulders, dark green eyes, tough looking (but he doesn't act that way)
Reason for being there: Tried killing himself and his father by driving off a cliff into a lake, his dad died but he lived

<Tidus>
Vash looked around for something the guards might like... Vash found a ciggarete which was not yet all cooled down and threw it into one of the guards heads. The hair on the guard suddenly started burning "Thats for the nose!" said Vash

L49_JoaquinLovr
*Ana let go of her and looked at Vash.*

crzygrl6412
Celia walked into the cafeteria and sat in a corner. She hugged her knees and whispered to herself.

Summoner_Yunie
Elle once more rang the bell that was positioned right on top of the desk. "Anytime," she muttered to herself as she clicked her tongue impatiently.

L49_JoaquinLovr
*The manager walked up to the desk.*

"Can I help you ma'am?", he answered to the call of the ring.

--

*Ana leaned her greasy head on the glass and watched what went on in her cell*

<Tidus>
Vash sat down and leaned to the cold wall next to Ana "Wassup?" asked Vash

L49_JoaquinLovr
"Hi...", she said in a tiny voice, not even taking her head from the hard glass.

eMoSk8ErKiD99
Reed walked into the cafetaria and looked around. Everyone seemed to be busy. He sat down at a table by himself and began eating his bread. He took a sip of his juice and glanced at the girl nearest to him. She was talking to herself, at least that's what he thought.

She Seduced
"We got a new one." a Nurse said walking to the check in. "A Joshua Duffy, alittle to much drugs and no sleep. Drove the poor boy insane." he said.
Josh sat in a wheel chair, his dark hair frayed, and his grey eyes wild and tired. He wore a black shirt and ripped jeans, and held a beanie in his hand. He twitched a little and mumbled. He looked up at the dark Nurse as he was wheeled. No one was exactly sure what was wrong with the boy, a mix of dipression/ skitzophrania (which is not multipul personalities, its when you see people or things that dont exsist and tell you to do stuff... just making it clear.). He was permnatly damaged though, he tried to attack his brother with an axe. His mother decided she had had enough. Josh is only 20, poor guy.
The Nurse stopped. "Who doesnt have a room mate yet?"

eMoSk8ErKiD99
Reed wondered out into the hall, done with his breakfast. He heard the nurse talking. A roommate could be nice... Reed approached the nurse, who seemed not to notice him. "I don't have a roommate." He said loudly.

OOC: btw, I forgot to mention that Reed has a lisp.

She Seduced
Joshua looked at him. The Nurse nodded. "Reed can you wheel him around." he said to him, as if belittling him. "Show him around a bit." he said. Josh hunched back and twitched again.

L49_JoaquinLovr
*The cell door finally opened after the guard noticed that Ana had finally calmed down. She walked out into the hallway, walking slowly towards the new patient.*

Darth Revan
((Actually, I'm pretty sure some people with schizophrenia DO have multiple personalities... It's characterized by hallucinations, but if it gets bad enough, it can make people think some pretty crazy shit.))

Pete glanced over at the boy in the wheelchair, and at the other new one, the tough looking one. He couldn't help overhearing his conversation with the nurse. Quietly, he approached them and tapped on the nurse's shoulder. He was shorter than she was. "Um, I don't have a roommate either, and I've been good recently..." he said, so quietly he could barely be heard.

<Tidus>
"WoW Your preety daring!" said Vash to Pete. Vash already came up.

She Seduced
The Nurse looked over. "He's bunking with Reed." The Nurse said again in that belittleing voice.
"COULD YOU STOP THAT!" Josh screamed standing on his feet. "GOD DAMN YOU!" he yelled at him. Josh stood at 6'0 towering over the nurse. "Not a child. Not a child." he whispered. "Im not a kid." he said through his teeth. He then shuttered and sat back down.
The Nurse blinked. "I'll decide who get to Bunk with who." he walked away.

L49_JoaquinLovr
*Ana scooted along in her gown, past the new patients and into east wing. She sat down in the hallway and curled up, waiting.....waiting for something*

Darth Revan
"Don't call me cute, I'm Trent Reznor, I can be dangerous sometimes," Pete said, sounding less like himself and more like Trent.

crzygrl6412
"You should eat something, hunny." a nurse said to Celia.
"I'm not hungry." She said, so quietly you'd have to strain to hear her.
"No really, Celia. You need to eat. You lost 4 lbs. last week." He said again, grabbing her wrist.
"Let go of me!" She screamed. "Somebody help me!"

eMoSk8ErKiD99
Reed was shocked. He took a few steps backwards, almost falling over. "Is.. is... is... h...he o...okay?"

She Seduced
][im going to do another char. A girl named Marilynn with Manic Depression and severe dellusions. She has been there for over 5 years and well known for her outbursts and trying to escape.

She Seduced
Joshua looked at Reed. "Can we smoke in here?" he asked. He ran his fingers into his thick hair. "I need a smoke."

<Tidus>
"Suuuure... Dude, Vinnie the pooh has better chances of hitting me then you" said Vash as he went were his eyes looked at first, The west wing.

L49_JoaquinLovr
*Ana layed there, its as if she was dead, she didnt blink, didnt move.*

*A nurse walked by and squatted beside her.*

"Ana, dear, I noticed you didnt eat your breakfast. Its time to take you back to the lunchroom and get something to eat, i dont care if i have to force it into you.", the nurse said in a nice tone.

*Ana just sat there, sprawled.*

<Tidus>
"Jesus peaple will you stop following everybody around! All day I see these little fat muffins in white suits walking around!" said Vash to the nurse as he sat down next to Ana.

Darth Revan
Pete's normally placid eyes filled with rage as he went into full on Trent-mode. Oddly, he always seemed stronger when he was Trent than when he was Pete. He charged at Vash with a dangerous-sounding scream, knocking him flat on his back, before bolting down the corridor with inhuman speed. He locked himself in an empty room before anybody could catch up with him.

She Seduced
Marilynn moved to the cafeteria, with an unlit cigarette in her mouth. Her hair ratty and uncombed, she wore a long sleeved shirt, and baggy pants. She sat near the window. Her eyes looked out, she hasnt been allowed outside in over a year. Not since she stabbed the nurse with a pen, and made her eat her pills. She got a few nights in the padded room for that one.

eMoSk8ErKiD99
"N...n....no. But you could c..come into my room and s...sm...smoke in there. Bu... bu...but, we'd have to b..be s..sn..sneaky." Reed whispered. "D..d...did you heard s..s...something? Like a sc...scream?" He turned around towards the direction he heard the scream from.

<Tidus>
Vash stode up and then caught Petes leg so he would trip. Vash then pinned him to the ground. Vash took out a pocket knife out his pocket and put it next to petes eye "ONE MORE TIME YOU DO THAT AND I WILL TAKE OUT BOTH OF YOUR EYES!" said Vash . Vash then got up put his pocket knife secretly back and went to the west wing.
"Jesus peaple will you stop following everybody around! All day I see these little fat muffins in white suits walking around!" said Vash to the nurse as he sat down next to Ana.

L49_JoaquinLovr
"But...First..its to the hospital wing with you, young dear.", The nurse said looking at Ana.

*The nurse picked her up and sat her on her feet. Ana fell to the floor.*

"Ana, dont make me get the guards after you, act like a good girl." , She said over Ana's body.

<Tidus>
"You act like a good girl, big fat muffin on two legs" said Vash to the nurse that was trying to get Ana.

She Seduced
Josh got up and pulled Reed behind him. "Come on Ol' Chap let go have us a smoke." he said in an English accent. "Let us glide into the room." he smiled and pulled out a pack. "Sneaky sneak sneak."

L49_JoaquinLovr
"Vash, get back to the cafeteria.", the nurse said.

*She snapped her fingers for one of the guards to come over. The guard walked over.*

"Get Ana, she wont budge. Hospital wing, now.", The Nurse said.

*The guard tried to pick her up but she tried to fight back*

She Seduced
Marilynn BAnged on the door pete was in. She was screaming and hollering, her cigarette still hanging from her lips. The Nurse looked at her, and watched her. "Beat it Pigs." she hissed, and then continued knocking on the door. "Come out and play Anne Frank the soliders have gone." she whispered. Pete/Trent/whatever, was her favorite person of the year. "Come on its Marilynn pwease."

eMoSk8ErKiD99
"B..bu..But didn't you hear that s..sc...scream? We sh..sh...should help them? Then, w...we could sm...smoke."

L49_JoaquinLovr
"Stop!", Ana forced out in a little voice.

She Seduced
Josh looked at Reed and twitched. 'Reed have you seen me when I dont smoke." he said. "Now come on Reed," he punched his shoulder. "You sem innocent and sweet, let us smoke and then sneak off to wonderland."

L49_JoaquinLovr
*The nurse tried to help the guard out by forcing Ana's arms down.*

"Dont make us use the ridalin, Ana dear. Dont fight back."

*Ana continued..*

eMoSk8ErKiD99
Reed started screaming, "I WANNA HELP HER! WE CAN'T LET THEM HURT HER, I WON'T LET THEM. WE HAVE TO HELP HER! SHE'S ON OUR SIDE!" He was tempted to grab Josh's arm and pull him along, but he didn't. Reed began walking toward the scream. "A..a..and if you don't h..h..help me, I'll tell on y..you for s...smoking."

Darth Revan
((how did I know you were going to do this? Dude, you can't ****ing win every goddamn tiny dispute. Just chill for a second. Just like the high school games, this is not one of those things where we are trying to kill each other. My post said he ran off before anybody could catch up with him, which would certainly imply that nobody caught him, nor did anybody trip him or stop him from his escape. Thank you for your cooperation.))

Pete sat in the empty room, panting from his escape dash. He didn't understand how he could summon up so much strength for just a second, and then have it be all gone. "Come in," Pete said, knowing he would have to come out eventually.

She Seduced
MArilynn came inside, and lit her cigarette and looked at him. "Pete?" she asked, letting the smoke drizzle from her nostrils. She leaned on the wall and looked towards the window again.
------------------------------------

Josh stood there and than ran after Reed. "Exactly who is in trouble?" he asked stopping him. "Lash out on me again bastard, I'll have them shoot you." he muttered. "Shoot. Them..Now..hissss."

L49_JoaquinLovr
*Ana started to cry and stopped moving.*

*The guard, once she calmed down, carried her to the hospital wing. Ana's head dangled down as well as her legs, as she was acting lifeless. He sat her down on the hospital bed.*

"What do we have here?", The doctor said as the patient was brought in.

"Scrapes and cuts on the knees and hands, she must've done it to herself.", the nurse said as she walked in behind the guard.

"Let......Leave Me alone....", Ana said in a tiny voice under her matted hair.

crzygrl6412
Celia continued screaming. "Let me go you stupid fu**er! Leave me the fu** alone!" The nurse began dragging her across the floor. "I TOLD YOU I WASN'T HUNGRY! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Summoner_Yunie
((I think Rp is a little to intense. If someone wants to take over my char it's ok w/ me)

L49_JoaquinLovr
"Sit still, Ana. Im just going to clean those wounds."

*The doctor stood up and removed a medical acid from the counter to help the infection. He poured it on her hands and knees. Ana let out a blood curdling scream.*

"NOOO!!!!", Ana screamed.

*She fell off the table and tried to crawl away, still screaming from pain.*

Darth Revan
"Trent. Call me Trent. Do you need something?"

She Seduced
][

She Seduced
She pointed at him with her cigarette in hand, and blew smoke towards him. "F*ck." she said loudly. "You dont get that tone. No..." she told him. "Trent!" she said loudly, then took another drag. "Trent.." she said softly. "Where is Pete..?" she asked, blowing the smoke out of her mouth.

L49_JoaquinLovr
*She used her feet to slide but only got a few feet. The guard grabbed her and put her back on the table, locking her in the restraints.*

"We're trying to help you Ana, calm down, calm down.", The doctor said.

*He bandaged her legs up and put bandaids on the scrapes on her hands.*

"Now, that wasnt so bad.", he said when he was finished.

*She slid off the table and slowly walked down the hall, feeling lonely.*

eMoSk8ErKiD99
Reed walked away, muttering. "W..wh...wha..whatever." He began knocking on all the doors, screaming "SOMEONE HELP HER! SOMEONE, PLEASE!" He knocked on the door of the that Trent and Marilynn were in. "SOMEONE HELP HER!" He didn't seem to realize his own strength, that he could help her by himself.

Darth Revan
"I don't know, maybe the nurses..." Pete trailed off, his voice slowly changing back to normal. "I'm sorry," he said, hanging his head. "I can't help it."

L49_JoaquinLovr
*She limped down the hallway, legs all bandaged. Her tears had drenched her gown. She continued walking*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>