Vulture vs. Angle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
angelWhat da you think?
I like Vulture's hover power better.sweatdrop

Arsenal
Angels' training in the danger room would help him beat the senior citizen

Havoc470
yeah angel has the edge, but i wonder if vulture could just leech off of him forever since angel's got a healing factor....then again wouldnt vulture just revert back to a baby or something lol

Maelstrom
How does Vulture's power work, i thought he just hovered. He can leech too? That sounds rad! raver

Arsenal
Yeah if it wasn't for that he'd be dead by now

Havoc470
exactly lol, i wonder if that would basically give him long lasting life, i mean he's kind of like a vampire

wrathofachilles
Vulture doesn't have any powers. He's only incredibly smart and crafty. He gives Spider-Man a problem only due to Spidey having this obsessive respect for the elderly *comes from Aunt May and Uncle Ben* but Vulture doesn't have much. He's slightly stronger than normal because of his flying suit, but otherwise it's nothing. Angel would win this one.

Arsenal
Angel would beat Vulture but then feel bad for crippling him. He would then buy him a cottage house in the country and visit him every once in a while.

Havoc470
only the first vulture(adrian toomes) used biochemical technology to alter his age to a younger form, but it wore off, i forgot why...but yeah the other vultures didnt leech off of people, they just have enhanced strength, wings, sharp teeth and claws, but thats about it....and recently got beat up real bad in marvel knights spiderman

you'd think vulture would call it quits and just move to florida or something lol

wrathofachilles
Vulture couldn't do that at any time though. It wasn't his power, it was the technology. The other Vultures *I only know of one other* was a one-shot. There's only one Vulture now, and he's rarely ever used because he's boring as hell.

spyrokinesi35
I'm goin' with angle on this one

Havoc470
angel wins for sure, but the first vulture actually used that technology alot, which would be like the shocker using his technology

wrathofachilles
Not for awhile. In his earliest appearances he didn't have that kind of technology. Remember he stole the lifeforce of his 'parents' in #388, that's a long time later.

Mr. Bumper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.