Today is Weird Al Yankovic's B-day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MichaelMyerscoo
Tomorrow is Weird Al Yankovic's Birthday! Happy Dance This calls for a celebration! Bring out the pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey game! Happy Dance

Mane
woot. woot. no expression

lil bitchiness
I love weird Al laughing out loud!
Awesome, happy b-day weird al! happy

MichaelMyerscoo
lol. Let's start the celebration early!

§pearhead
let's wait till it's his birthday next time stick out tongue

nah, al's the man cool

Silver_Blaze
Woah that's like amazing news what i really needed to know Jumpy

laughing Yeah like i really give a damn stick out tongue -Kicks a foot ball in the groan of weird Al- sly

MichaelMyerscoo
You know Silver Blaze why don't you go some where else and kick your own groin. If you have one. ooooooo.

§pearhead
laughing out loud everyone has a groin stick out tongue

whether there's anything there...messed

Silver_Blaze
Oops i doe spel ta good plus i'm not that flexable to do that laughing and yeah i do have something there before you say but that's none of you business no expression and anyway Weird Al has kinda lost it to me he's got less funny huh

MichaelMyerscoo
bunny

amity75
It'll be a sad birthday for him coz his parents obviously won't be there.

mailedbypostman
Sorry, but who's weird al?

amity75
He's probably the most annoying man on the planet. He does spoof versions of popular songs.

mailedbypostman
then....go weird al!

MichaelMyerscoo
Today is really Weird Al's Birthday! Happy 45th! Yay! Time to CELEBRATE!

MichaelMyerscoo
Today is really Weird Al's Birthday! Happy 45th! Yay! Time to CELEBRATE! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance raver rock

MichaelMyerscoo
Come on! Bring some cake, sodas,games,music,& oh yeah............PRESENTS! for the Weird Al Yankovic!

MichaelMyerscoo
Yay! Celebrate! Bring the cake! Bring the music. Bring the presents and the drinks! Bring your friends! We will Happy Dance and laughing out loud and band and happybday Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D-Double
Wooooooo!!

you make wanna staple bagels to my face
and remove them with a pitch fork

You go Weird Al. Happy Birthday!!

unknownrocker
wow why do u know Abnormal Al's B-day

Ronny
pretty fly for a rabbi cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.