How maytimes you read the books?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goth_Girl
Hey all
Just wonderin how many times you guys read the books?
I read all of them 8x apart from the 5th 1 wich i only read 2x

Mr Zero
once

ladygrim
3..5... i have read loads of times but the others i have only read once or twice

siruslover
I've read each 2x but i like to read other books too

Jackie Malfoy
I really have no idea how much times I read the books.I feel like it must be close to be almost 22 times.
The fifth book which depress me I had read only two times.I can't bear to read it again.It is too sad. sad
Depending on how the six book and the seven book is going to be like is how I am going to know if I want to read it or not.If it is disapointing then I will only it one time.JM mad cool Happy Dance

tigress
book 1 3 times book 2 2 times book 3 7 times book 4 5 times book 5 9 times

jk hurry pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Zelda Lestat
book 1- 4
book2-3
book3-7
book4-1
book5-9

angelsflame265
i read the books then after i'm done i just re-read the parts that i like

tigress
cool hun

opheliaimmortal
I have read each book at least 20 times just out of boredom

tigress
wow hun have you tried passing time till the next book comes out be reading fanfiction

Elijah's Girl
I read the first four 8 times each and I'm on my fourth time with the 5th. With school, it'll probably take me the rest of the school year to finish, but oh, well! I can't wait for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, then I won't have to read them all over and over!

opheliaimmortal
Yah ive thought about searching for fanfic but then again i read an insane amount of everything so i would go through that fast enough

And another problem is sometimes i cant find a book so i just grab a random one and Harry Potter is somehow always in my reach

Peeves-04
im on the 3 book now i started late

Unicor777
first book - 1
second book - 1
thrid book - 3
fourth book - 2
fifth book - 2

If the HPB doesn't come out by december 31 I will reread them all over again, and if doesn't get by march 05 i will quite waiting for hbp basta

Telperaca
Too many times to keep count of!

air
same i to many to count! although wats the shortest amont of time uve read them in? not really that impressive but i did read the 5th book in less than 12 hours....! reading

hhhhr
about 70(each) around last summer i haven't read much after that maybe 2-3 time each book

CoolWizard
I am still fairly new to the series, but I have so far read 'Goblet of Fire' and 'Order of the Phoenix' once each.

hhhhr
well welcome to our world

FoamyFan
i have Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkaban,and Harry Potter and the goblet of fire,i have almost finished Harry potter nad the goblet of fire...i have already read the prisoner fo azkaban

oceanflame
yeah after i read the books three times all the way through i just started doing that

FoamyFan
i do that too

oceanflame
cool smile

FoamyFan
thanks

CoolWizard
I need to read Chamber of Secrets, so I understand the Ginny thing better. The film left some things unresolved.

oceanflame
yeah the movies left out quite a bit

CoolWizard
That was my understanding. For example, I want to know what Ginny's valentine to Harry was.

FoamyFan
yeah......i once had al of the books....but my uncle (he is a precher) told my mother that they were of the devil...so she burned them...later on....she found out...they aren't evil....it took her actually getting all of the peircings...and tattoos....but she realized that even BEFORE she got out of church

CoolWizard
Hmm people are funny when it comes to Harry Potter for some reason. Like mass paranoia that the books are telling kids how to conjure up devils or some such nonsense.
I am fortunate that I decided to find out for myself, and have since converted my parents and two family friends. And they all love it.

FoamyFan
yeah

d'wittymudblood
i have read them all.. twice..
except the fifth book..
i'm still looking for time to read that one again..

tigress
I ve read book 5 thast many times it only takes me a few evenings in a week to read it ive become a speed reader thanx to JK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.