Marvel Comics: Questions and Answers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
Everyone has got a question that they don't know about Marvel comics. I made this thread for everyone to always ask their questions in, instead of making a new thread for just one question. Anyone who sees a question that they know the answer to, please extend an answer to help.

I have a question: Who is the Janitor, and what is his story/deal.

wrathofachilles
The guy from Scrubs? He's the one always messing with J.D.'s mind.

Cosmic_Beings
No, the guy from Marvel comics, edit

*no calling names!*

ScarletSpider
I would can it with the insults, as most of us have been here far longer than you. Show some respect to the seniority.

Cosmic_Beings
I don't give a crap about how long any of you have been here. I asked a question and I got a retarded answer from someone trying to be funny, but was really stupid instead. I asked for an answer.

Arsenal
Theoretically this thread is a good idea but alas, it doesn't belong in this forum.

Cosmic_Beings
Mybad, I meant to put it in Comic Book Movies Discussion.

SOMEONE ANSWR MY QUESTION

Swanky-Tuna
You're not going to get any answers if you stick around with that kind of attitude.

Arsenal
It would help if you knew which comic he's from as a mundane "janitor" can be in any comic.

Arsenal
I'm inclined to agree (I see mod people!)

Cosmic_Beings
I only see electronic letterz, not attitudes.

The Janitor was on the X-Men show in the 90's. It was during the 'Beyond Good and Evil' saga about Apocalypse. Bishop somehow gets trapped in the axis of time, and there is this crazy guy named the Janitor who stalks him throughout the axis of time. At the end of the saga, he transforms into somebody else who is smiling, when no one is looking.

Cosmic_Beings
Here we have a pic from the show where Bishop gets pissed at the Janitor for messing around too much.

Cosmic_Beings
And here we have a pic from the show where Bishop loses it and vents his anger on the poor, demented Janitor.

Arsenal
He was Kang the Conqueror (also known as Immortus) in disguise

Cosmic_Beings
Finally, here is a pic from the show of what the Janitor turns into after everyone is gone. Can anyone reconize him, or provide any information?

Arsenal
Follow this link to learn more about him: http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/i/immortus.htm

Cosmic_Beings
Ahhh! Kang the Conquerer! I know all about him, he is the one who tried to kill Apocalypse when he was a child, in Ancient Egypt, unsuccessfully! Why in the world would he pretend to be a crazy Janitor?

Arsenal
Why not? I think the real question is who WOULDN'T want to become a crazy janitor. I think everyone would agree with me that you'd have to be out of your mind not to want to have the ability to turn into a crazy janitor at will. It would be especially useful at Halloween to scare the children away from your house.

Cosmic_Beings
I guess he was just having some fun lol

Nataku8188
Why scare them away? Children are delicious...

Arsenal
I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows that.

Paola
moving to comic discussion and keep this ON TOPIC!

Mr. Bumper

AsbestosFlaygon
I think this thread should be moved to the Comic Book sub-forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.