in the closet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
tell us what bands/genres you like that if your friendsfound out would kill you

i love country embarrasment

and oldies

D-Double
I usually turn my friends on to different music. If they don't like it, I tackle them, hold'em down, and make them listen to it.
big grin

Lil Richard and Chuck Berry... The originators of rock & roll
Bjork
Phoebe Snow
and planning to buy Justin Timberlake album.....

...Hey, what can I say. I'm a dj. Gotta have those beats.

Deathblow
Chuck Berry is my god.

Bands I like that would get me beaten up by my friends...

Jimmy Eat World
Tenacious D
Hot Action Cop
Taking Back Sunday...come to think of it, any emo.

And my ultimate, most secret, no one must ever know that I like this piece of crap guilty pleasure, is House Of Pain embarrasment

Df02
House of Pain are great...nothing to be ashamed of there
any music u like u shouldnt be ashamed of... i listen to a right amount of crap, but ill happily tell my friends that i listen to it. altho i get alot of stick for listening to Indie and Justin Timberlake (just Cry me a river.... and i happen to think he's the only decent pop act around)

HockeyHorror
most my friends laugh cuz i like underground hip hop and i like to listen to classical music thumbup

Mane
classical.

PippinTook
Uhm...Well, I wouldn't get jumped by my friends just for liking this kind of music or anything....but it's not exactly the kind that anyone would expect me to listen to....Like Lord of the Rings-ish music. I just love it. The whole orchestra with the chorus people singing in the background, it just sounds so, well, beautiful. yes I usually listen to heavy metal shit, so no one really expects me to like that kind of music. But it's awesome. I'm not ashamed to tell my friends about it or anything, though...But, yeah. stick out tongue

steely balls
i listen to lots of music and its rare to hide it from ppl because good music should not be hidden, i admit i like some rap and country but i rather not admit to country a lot

CherryPie
I guess I'm pretty much NORMAL! really I hate country and all that other SH!T

*Georgina_A*
I can't actually think of anything that I like that my friends don't know about messed I will admit to liking it if I do.

Turbo-Cajun
Country... Zydeco music (a little bit)... lol.

Im more of a rocker, but I dig some weird stuff

ClaraG
there's nothing i like that my friends don't know about. if you like a particular genre of music, why not just tell your friends. life's too short to be embarrassed by it.

SlipknoT
I kind of like "Gangsta Rap". Like Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, and early Snoop Dog

Darth Revan
I like early gangster rap...

There are a few Dixie Chicks songs I like embarrasment

Other than that...

Jimmy Eat World
blink-182
Disturbed
And that song from Spider-man 2 by Dashboard Confessional embarrasment

SlipknoT
Yea Jimmy Eat World is also a guilty pleasure embarrasment

My guilty Pleasure is definetly "As i lay me down to sleep" by some woman in the mid '90's...shit her name just slipped my mind...but i love that song, very peaceful.

<<Solo>>
William Shattner

Dr. Strangelove
I like Big & Rich. The Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy) song is stuck in my head.

Silver Stardust
I like country music, too...

And the one that I think would get me killed by my friends on here...I like Linkin Park. Okay, I said it. I've liked them since they first started out.

*runs and hides*

Dr. Strangelove
Yeah me too, well at least their first CD.

*runs and hides with you*

Turbo-Cajun
I read this really fast and I thought at first it said something about your guilty pleasure having something to do with laying down with women in their mid 90's.

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.