Hackey Sack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
I miss "Hackin' it up." I was really good too.

I used to play all the time on my lunch with my friends in high school. I was at an arcade around where I live and some kids were playing (they were terrible) and I was blowing there mind with some of the things I was doing.

Anyone else play or played?

Samurai Guy
Nobody? Disappointed I am.

HockeyHorror
use to play with friends at lunch...we were good...but then teachers took the hackies away sad

Samurai Guy
Those bastards! ranting

I miss playing hack. I am going to buy one right now.

dave123
fraid not

Korri
DaVe123456789

dave123
a new, improved dave? cry

HockeyHorror
no expression

Korri
yeash so stick out tongue

dave123
what can he do that i can't?

Korri
some Top Secret shit shifty

dave123
i'll take that as a "nothing" stick out tongue

Korri
no, thats just you thinking what you want to think no expression

silver_tears
It's sad you played hacky sack with some kids scott no expression

SeptemberRain
I started hacking in 6th grade. A bunch of guys would leave class one at a time and go in the bathroom and hack. Then in highschool, nobody played. I brought it back. My friends from the rowing team and I would play all the time tho. It was effing great.

Chelsea23
I play it at lunch all the time. Sometimes with my cousins too

§pearhead
eh, i hack, every now and then...I'm not all that great at it, but it's fun big grin

Frosty Beverage
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud i used to with some friends at school but the teachers thought we had drugs in it!!!

tikimaster
i'm in highschool and play every lunch
all we do is play two and a boot
i'm desent

tikimaster
who else knows whats two and a boot or outs as others might call it

tikimaster
ok i can happily geuss thats just me

Samurai Guy
We just called it "for Shots."

I am assuming that it means two, you boot it at somebody, if you hit them, they get punched in the arm.

Kosta
I used to, I still do on accasion, but i heard that you can get a hernia from it. So i stipped, prlly a bunch of BS. I'll play again if I can find it.

Samurai Guy
Everything is dangerous if you do not take the proper percautions prior to engaging in said activity.

Linkalicious
So at lunch time at my work. There are these guys who build the sets for The OC and CSI: Miami...and on their break, like 10 of them sit around in jean shorts, pony tails, and work boots just to kick the hacky sack around.

It's fun to watch....they're all really good at it.

Chelsea23
it takes a while to be good at it..i'm still learning more about it, and i've played for 2 years plus now

Samurai Guy
I hope you are not implying that only hippies and people with pony stubs should play, Link.

Linkalicious
not at all....i just find it funny to see this sort of rag tag group of...well...basically construction workers doing stuff like playing hackey sack on their lunch break.

Samurai Guy
Not to mention impressing you with their skills at such an activity?

tikimaster
ya two then kick it at somebody if it hits them and drops to the ground they get kicked by the guy who kicked it in the shin as hard as he can funrock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.