Drawing of the Batman Begins Scarecrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tater
Jett, the webmaster of Batman-On-Film, was sent several photos of the Scarecrow, and PJ was able to draw a picture of him based on the photos. Now, before I post the drawing, I want to point this out.

Jett says that according to his sources, the photos are of "Phase 2 Scarecrow." What he means by that is that this is what the Scarecrow will look like DURING FEAR HALLUCINATIONS. This is not what the actual mask looks like.
Here is the drawing by PJ over at BoF.
http://photos.imageevent.com/batmanonfilm/bofimagesbofimages/smscarecrow_sketch2.jpg

Also, Darth Coolius, a member of the SuperHeroHype Message Boards, also drew a picture of the Hallucination Scarecrow based on PJ's drawing.
http://coolius.8m.com/images/sc5.jpg

HUGE UPDATE: Jett has updated his site saying that he has seen pictures of the "Phase 1 Scarecrow," AKA the actual Scarecrow before the fear hallucinations. PJ said he'll have a drawing up soon, so I'll post it here once it's up.

Paola
eek! he looks so scary!!

The Tater
Guys, as I said in my first post, that was a drawing of the "Phase 2 Scarecrow." That is what the Scarecrow will look like to his victims after they are exposed to his toxin.

Well, PJ just finished a drawing of the "Phase 1 Scarecrow." Remember, this is the actual mask (The one that his victims will see before being exposed to his fear toxins). It's not as scary as "Phase 2," but technically that makes sense.

http://photos.imageevent.com/batmanonfilm/bofimagesbofimages/sm_scarecrowstage1_sketch1.jpg

vipervenom400
who the hell is scarecrow...?..

mc pee pants
he's a batman villain. he "poisons" his victims with hallucinogens which make their phobias come to reality, but not really.

Red Superfly
Tell me didn't just say that.

He's only the most overlooked villain in all of Batman, yet he's easily as cool as The Joker and Two Face in my book.

vipervenom400
oh ok i don't really read da comics..is he gunna b in the new movie?..

The Tater
Yes, which is why I called him the "Batman Begins Scarecrow."

Lord Shadow Z
I might come up with my own Scarecrow concepts, he's a really good character to draw.

NoFate007
Is anyone else a bit disappointed? I never read the comics, I've been a fan of the movies (well the first two lol) and the animated series, so I don't really remember Scarecrow, but I love the idea of the character...I just wished he came out more sinister with less of a Halloween mask feel.

Red Superfly
If you were a fan of the animated series then you'd know who Scarecrow is.

Scarecrow was in loads of episodes. Some fan you are, heh stick out tongue

vaya_the_elf
^ what he said smile

Sileas
looks like phantom of the opera meets jason to me. should be fun. or at least a lot scarier looking than TL Jones' make up in the 3rd movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.