F*ck!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mc pee pants
just when you thought everything is going your way and you've got it figured out... you don't. i hate it. i'm trying to get sh!t together and there's just to many hurdles...

don't you just hate it... ugh

Frosty Beverage
congratulations.

dave123
...yes

<<Solo>>
3 Cs..cry

mc pee pants
this f*cking blows!

shellie
so sorry

§pearhead
um...cool?

Imaginary
Right then...

BlackC@t
I know how you feel. Every time I try to fix something everything just goes wrong sad

When life gets a bit better for me, it suddenly takes a turn for the worst. But after awhile you learn to get use to it.

mc pee pants
that was the the first sincere response i got...

BlackC@t
wink

DARTH DADDY
just remember that you will never be given more then you can handle. There will always be a way to make things better. I look around and see that we are so spoiled. Don't get me wrong, technoligy is a great thing. But sometimes it blurs our vision. Now we can't even get up to turn the channel on the tv. We will spend 10-15 minutes looking for the remote and not have turned the channel at all. We are so lazy sometimes.

mc pee pants
i've actually been thinking about that for a while. technology has made us lazy and impatient. like you said, the remote control. another example is the microwave oven. it's not that hard to boil some noodles.

DARTH DADDY
you know it may be an old show, and some of you may have never seen it, but we have the Little House on the Praire series on DVD now. It takes you back to remember how they looked at life. The things that are really important. So many things today blind us to what's really imprtant.

CandyKoRn
With the ups come the downs and with the downs come the ups.

I, like most people prefer the ups.. but without the downs....

y'know what I mean...

Life sucks. Blah.

mc pee pants
no sh!t. just look at what the ps2 and the xbox are doing. especially the internet. parents need to take control of their kids. they just throw all this stuff in their kids faces and go about their business. when i was younger, there was no therapy, or ritalin, or dr. phil... just plain @ss whoopin'. and it worked.

DARTH DADDY
kind of ironic then that most of the people in these forums are kids in there teens. Your right, there more interested in there postion in life, job,ect. to really see what there kids are involved in. I myself have got myself doing just those thing with my two little ones. It's so easy to just tell them to go what a video, rather then go and spend time with them. It's something that we have to keep a watch out for. One generation can change everything, just look at the 1960's and 70's.

DARTH DADDY
man I need to re-read what I type, before I send it out. Sorry for the mistakes, I hope it still makes since

mc pee pants
it is quite ironic. but i can see just throwing stuff at the kids faces. i mean, they turn into little damiens when they turn five. and after all the bullsh!t from work, you tend to go for the quick fix. and sometimes grown ups don't realize that if only you spend time with the kids, they'll act out less. attention is what they seek in the first place when they act out, and when you give it willingly, there's no reason to.

CandyKoRn
My sister does that with her kids... and she's wondering why her sons doctor thinks he has an Attention Deficit Disorder. When he isn't at school he lives in front of a computer/television screen.

We're all going to turn in to vegetables.

mc pee pants
that or soylent green.

DARTH DADDY
what does the kid go by, I may know him in here. Man, I just looked at the clock, Bed time. Check ya later

BlackC@t
It's a habit for humans to abuse thier resources.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.