Incubus Rulez!!!!! They Rock My Socks In A Box With A Fox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxOblivionxx
ANY ONE GET A CROW LEFT OUT OF THE MURDER BEST CD I'VE EVER BOUGHT My fav song is #13 in my room its a little softer then most of there stuff any thoughts comments.

<<Solo>>
No.

xxOblivionxx
My god get it its the freaking best ever!!!!!!!

Ronny
incubus is wonderful

but i am sure there is already a thread on them my dear yes

my favorite is either shaft or a certian shade of green

xxOblivionxx
i see... *looks embarressed and slinks away*

Darth Revan
I love Incubus, they're one of my favorite bands. ACLOTM is a ****in kickass album... "Made For TV Movie" and "Beware! Criminal" are my favorites. I also like "Monuments And Melodies," which is a B-side from the "Megalomaniac" single.

Silver Stardust
I loooooove Incubus happy I think Stellar is my favorite song by them...also the first Incubus song I heard yes

Their concert is sold out cry

Darth Revan
The first Incubus song I ever heard was either "Wish You Were Here" or "Pardon Me". Both of which rate on my top 30 or so songs ever happy

Incubus makes me feel all happy inside happy

Ronny
SHAFT WAS MY FIRST!!!!!!!!! caps lock........ off *pushes button*

Darth Revan
Why can't I see it straight?
SHAFT!
We can't let you, we can't let you go!
SHAFT! SHAFT! SHAFT! SHAFT!

Deathblow
Best Incubus song by far is Sick Sad Little World yes

Second is A Certain Shade Of Green, I love all that distortion and junk.

CherryPie
ok? roll eyes (sarcastic)

CherryPie
I also think if I ever wnet to their concert I kill my self...Although there great and all but I don't think I can live much longer if I ever wnet there and I think Brendon isnot that hott!

tabby999
i think S.C.I.E.N.C.E is their best album, not only because of A Certain Shade of Green but also Nebula and Redefine, not to mention Idiot Box and Megic Medicine

BackFire
"Incubus Rulez!!!!! They Rock My Socks In A Box With A Fox "

*dies*

TrAnCeDuO
overkill much?

Turbo-Cajun
I dunno their older stuff was good, i used to like them tons... I had a chance to see them a couple weeks ago and turned it down, i dunno their newer stuff is a little annoying...

loserib
their old shit is all right but not to big on the new stuff

fionaar18
THE WARMTH, WITHOUT A DOUBT. BEST SONG EVER

Alpha Centauri
I think their best album is possibly "A Crow Left Of The Murder."

Saw them live in May, they were great.

-AC

Silver Stardust
They played here Friday night...and I couldn't go...cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.