"What's Eating Gilbert Grape"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grapeangel
does anyone know if they'll be another "special edition" so to speak of this movie? i mean, i have the dvd but it only has a trailer. it's a region 1 dvd by the way, and i know that other regions have alot more extra features then this. i hope there will be another! sad

<<Solo>>
Yes, Eventually there will be an extended version.

grapeangel
REALLY? are you sure? because i've been hoping and praying for this forever!

<<Solo>>
Yes, it's considered a classic, of course there will be. It's common sence.

grapeangel
ok thanks.

<<Solo>>
They might not release one right away, but yes, eventually there will be an extended version or atleast one that has loads of more special features.

grapeangel
oh good! i'll definitely be looking forward to that! thank you very much!!! yeah i figured it may take awhile though but thanks just the same!

Jackie Malfoy
It is ok I guess it is kind of a very depressing movie.And it also has its dull parts in it.
But it is well acted and well put together and that actor who played the mental illness boy (Forget his name) was really good for that part.
I think he should play those kind of parts more offen.He is really a good actor in that movie.Not in his other movies through.What a shame.JM confused Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.