Friend Priority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Don't you just love it when you suggest to your friend that hey, it'd be cool to have a group of people over to watch the ball game(s), and they agree that we should do it, but it never happens... then she decides to do it, but instead just invites her boyfriend? Sure, it's great to have all that, but you don't just forget about what someone suggested and go off and rule them out. sad

Frosty Beverage
um...

§pearhead
that's rough, man sad

Darth Revan187
I am sorry I won't invite my boyfriend anymore

JKozzy
In other words, why prioritize a single boyfriend/girlfriend relationship over the many other friends you may have?

Or, go to your friend, and say hey, let's all go to the carnival and have fun! Then you find out that just the couple went and didn't let anyone else know.

Frosty Beverage
eek! eek

JKozzy

Imaginary
I would always choose my friends over a boyfriend... friends stick by you all the time. Kozzy, she probably just doesn't appreciate you as a friend and obviously thats not fair to you.

JKozzy
I'd hope that's not the case, but good for you that you have a brain and the right priorities. You can break up with your special someone, but friends are (usually) for life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.